Christmas Cards by PBeesly Sweater
Summary: A series of Christmas cards that go back and forth between Jim and Pam from before the cameras arrived through Season 4

*Slight spoilers for all seasons, though nothing too big
Categories: Episode Related, Past, Present, Jim and Pam Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Fluff, Holiday, Oneshot
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 867 Read: 3177 Published: November 27, 2007 Updated: November 27, 2007
Story Notes:
I was watching "Christmas Party" this afternoon, and I got this idea for a series of Christmas Cards back and forth between Jim and Pam. So it starts with sometime before the cameras got there, then follows Season 2, 3, and 4. Just a little fluff to get me through the day!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Christmas Cards by PBeesly Sweater
****************
Before the cameras arrived

Pam,
Merry Christmas!
Here is my list of wishes for you this Christmas:
That Michael doesn’t wear a Santa hat (and nothing else)
That Meredith stays away from the mistletoe (and the Christmas punch)
That Stanley finishes 10 crosswords today (I’ve got $20 riding on this one)
That Creed doesn’t steal all the candy canes (I’ve seen him make off with 3 already)
That Dwight finds all that coal we planted in his desk before we have to leave (just so I can see you smile) 

Merry Christmas,
Jim


Jim,
Happy Holidays!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family, though I know you will miss Dwight dearly and will count the hours until you return here in a few days. Don’t worry, I’ll just be practicing my Sudoku skills with my time off, so you’d better be ready to bring you’re A game Halpert!

Merry Christmas,
Pam

****************

Season 2


Dear Pam,
Merry Christmas!
I hope you enjoy your secret Santa gift (I can’t believe I actually got you this year!). I know how much you love your tea, and I just wanted to facilitate laziness even more by allowing you to have a full pot at your desk everyday. I also hope you enjoy the rest of the “bonus gifts” I planted inside. They’re just little things that remind me of some really great inside jokes we’ve shared over the past few years. (I mean, the look on your face when you realized it wasn’t ketchup you put on your hot dog…Wow.) You’ve really made working here survivable, so thank you. In fact, sometimes I even look forward to work because it means that we’ll get to pull some ridiculous prank on Dwight together. Silly huh? What can I say, we make a great team, Pam. You’ve really become my best friend over the past few years. You have the ability to make me laugh when nothing else can, and you can make me forget everything that’s bugging me with your smile. You’ve got a real talent Beesly.
So have a Merry Christmas Pam, I’ll be thinking of you (and of Dwight of course) and sending all my best Christmas wishes your way.

Merry Christmas,
Jim


Jim,
Merry Christmas!
I can’t believe it’s been a year since the last Christmas fiasco! The time has flown by, (and no I’m not being sarcastic it really has!) which I’m blaming on you and your ridiculous ability to keep me entertained everyday. But in all seriousness, thank you Jim. You really are the best at keeping me sane. I don’t know what I’d do without the promise of weekly pranks on Dwight to keep me entertained. And thanks for listening too. I know I unload a lot on you sometimes, and you’ve been really great about everything, so thanks.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family!

Merry Christmas,
Pam
PS- I can’t wait to hear what your next plan is for Dwight…keep me posted!


****************

Season 3

Dear Pam,
Nice job with the party! And thanks for the Christmas gift. It was great!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Jim



Dear Jim,
Merry Christmas! I know things have been a little weird since you got back to Scranton, and I’m sorry. I just wanted to say that I’m up for a prank anytime (because I miss them). I hope we can get back to being good friends (preferably friends who pull pranks).

Merry Christmas,
Pam

****************

Season 4


Dear Pam,
Merry Christmas! It’s probably silly to be writing you card since I’ll be spending Christmas with you this year (yay!), but it just feels like tradition. So, for the record this will be the best Christmas ever. Yes, even better than Yankee Swap Christmas. (though I hear you got a pretty cool gift that year) I’m so lucky to get to spend my holiday with you, (even though I know you find me kind of repulsive now).
And I know you think that Mariah Carey song “All I want for Christmas is you” is lame, but it’s true. So there.
I love you! (I love that I can say that now!) And I’m looking forward to spending many more Christmas’s with you.

Merry Christmas,
Love,
Jim

Dear Jim,
Merry Christmas!
It’s silly for me to be writing this card to you, but I don’t care! It’s tradition, and at the time of the year most focused on traditions, it would be just wrong to not write you a Christmas card. So Merry Christmas! Speaking of traditions, isn’t it about time we retaliate for the horrible Acapella renditions of Christmas songs we’ve been subjected to for the past hour?
There’s so much I could write to you, but I can actually say whatever I want to you whenever now (which is the best!) so I’ll just keep it simple: I love you!

Merry Christmas,
Love,
Pam
End Notes:
Thanks for reading! I love reviews!
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2945