Nicknames by MrsLloyderineHalpert
Summary: Idea based loosely (or maybe not-so-loosely) on the ending scene from one of my desert island movies--Pride and Prejudice. The Keira Knightly one. Set some time shortly after Pam and Jim are married. Just slightly longer than a drabble.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Married, Oneshot, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 121 Read: 2255 Published: January 11, 2007 Updated: January 11, 2007
Story Notes:
Another bout of insomnia forces me to write fluff.
Mrs. Halpert by MrsLloyderineHalpert
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own The Office or any of its characters. I just like to walk a mile in Oscar's shoes and try on Phyllis's pants every now and then.

Another bout of insomnia forces me to write fluff.

"Halpert, you asleep?"

"You talking to me, Halpert?"

"Who else?"

"You can't call me that. You're Halpert. If you call me Halpert too, it'll just be confusing."

"Oh. Of course. So sorry. What nicknames am I allowed?"

"Well...Pam, for everyday use. Beesly, when you're teasing me."

"Me? Tease you? Never!"

"Suck it."

"Ouch. Continue, Beesly."

"And...Goddess Divine."

"Catchy."

"But only on really special occasions."

"Well, I think you've covered just about every contingency. Except, what'll I call you when I'm upset over something? Maybe Mrs. Halpert?"

"No way. Uh-uh. You can only call me Mrs. Halpert when you're...completely and perfectly and blissfully happy."

"Okay, if that's what you want. But I hope you like that name. You'll be hearing it an awful lot, Mrs. Halpert."

End Notes:

If you haven't seen the movie, you really should.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/handle-buy-box/ref=dp_start-buy-box-form_1/102-4161862-4043365

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=907