Unsent Letters by FancyNewBeesly
Summary: Letters Jim and Pam never sent each other, spanning from Christmas 2005 through season 3...and beyond, if I feel like adding more. Spoilers through the end of season 3.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 520 Read: 9571 Published: May 24, 2007 Updated: May 24, 2007

1. Chapter 1: Christmas Card by FancyNewBeesly

2. Chapter 2: Valentine by FancyNewBeesly

3. Chapter 3: Sydney Opera House Postcard by FancyNewBeesly

4. Chapter 4: Dunder-Mifflin Letterhead by FancyNewBeesly

5. Chapter 5: E-mail by FancyNewBeesly

Chapter 1: Christmas Card by FancyNewBeesly
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any of this.
December 25, 2005

Dear Pam,

Merry Christmas. My original plan for your gift was to arrange for Dwight to meet you under some mistletoe, but then I realized that it’s highly possible Dwight has never actually kissed a woman, and I didn’t think you wanted that responsibility. Besides, I would rather give you something you really want, along with some mementos of our friendship – which, as I’m sure you know, is the only thing that gets me through the day around here. What you might not know is that you are actually the most important person in my life at all. I know I’m not that person for you, but sometimes I wonder… if things were different, maybe I could be. I’m sorry if that is weird for you to read, but I just needed you to know.

Your best friend,

Jim

End Notes:
Reviews are even better than a green teapot!
Chapter 2: Valentine by FancyNewBeesly
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any of this.
Feb. 14, 2006

Dear Jim,

Happy Valentine’s Day! I know, the image of Michael and Jan as Kermit and Miss Piggy on this card is horrifying. Just consider it payback for that Dwight card you gave me last year – suck on that, Halpert! I feel like we haven’t talked that much lately… first I was on vacation, and now wedding plans are getting really stressful. As it turns out, I probably wouldn’t have had time for the graphic design internship anyways. I’m getting pretty worried in general about the future, and I miss having fun with you, because it always makes me feel better. Let’s plan a lunch at Cugino’s soon, because aside from missing our jokes, there are also some things I would like to talk to you about.

Pam

End Notes:
I heart reviews.
Chapter 3: Sydney Opera House Postcard by FancyNewBeesly
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any of this.

June 10, 2006

Pam,

Wish you were here.

Love,

Jim

End Notes:
I send out my stories like a boomerang, hoping to have nice reviews come back! Wow what a cheesy plea for reviews. And this is now WAY longer than this chapter!
Chapter 4: Dunder-Mifflin Letterhead by FancyNewBeesly
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own anything
September 29, 2006

Dear Jim,

I knew Michael would be seeing you in Philadelphia, so I decided to send along a note for you. I have wanted to call you so many times, but I just haven’t been able to.

If you don’t know already, I’m sure you would find out from Michael at the convention, so let me just tell you: I called off the wedding. It took me until a few days before to work up the courage, but I did it. You were right about everything.

I don’t want to say more in a letter – especially one that Michael will probably read. I will save it for a time when we can talk in person, or at least on the phone. There are so many changes in my life that I want to share with you. The past few months have been really scary and difficult, but I am so happy. I just wish you were here to see it all. I understand why you left, and I know that you may have moved on forever, but I just needed you to know. If you want to talk, just call me…I know you know the number.

Missing you,

Pam

End Notes:
Ain't no party like a review party, cause a review party don't stop!
Chapter 5: E-mail by FancyNewBeesly
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any of this.

To: beesly@dundermifflin.com
From: halpert@dundermifflin.com

Message sent: 14:28:16 Feb. 26, 2007

Pam-

I heard about your art show tonight, but I don’t think Karen and I will be able to make it. Besides, I’m sure Roy will be there to support you, so you don’t need me. Good luck with everything.

Jim

End Notes:
That is all for now...thankfully, shortly after this, Jim and Pam finally started TALKING to each other! So maybe I'll follow up later with some fluffy, future letters. Thanks for reading!
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1932