Reaction by time4moxie
Summary:

A series of talking heads in which the staff answers the question: So what do you think now that Jim and Pam have started dating?

A submission to the 55 word challenge.


Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: 55
Challenges: 55
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 713 Read: 34500 Published: August 23, 2007 Updated: August 23, 2007

1. Dwight by time4moxie

2. Meredith by time4moxie

3. Stanley by time4moxie

4. Andy by time4moxie

5. Creed by time4moxie

6. Angela by time4moxie

7. Michael by time4moxie

8. Oscar by time4moxie

9. Phyllis by time4moxie

10. Kevin by time4moxie

11. Kelly by time4moxie

12. Toby by time4moxie

Dwight by time4moxie
Author's Notes:

I had this idea during one of our several drives across the UK this past week. Initially I was thinking about what Stanley was going to make of our happy couple. Weird, I know. :-)

Unless things have drastically changed since I've been away, I do not own these delightful characters. Ah, but if I did..... No copyright infringement intended. No how, no way.

 

"It's an irrelevant question. They are not really dating. If there was genuine affection between them I would know about it. The Schrutes have an instinct for these things, and my Schrute sense says there's nothing romantic between them. It's kind of sad really, how far they'll go for a joke that's not even funny."

Meredith by time4moxie

 

"I have to admit I envy Pam's ability to attract all the hot guys. She does it without even trying – how fair is that? I mean Roy was definitely a looker, and now she's got Jim? It doesn't seem fair really. There are so few good looking, available guys in Scranton. Pam really should share. "

Stanley by time4moxie

 

 

"Mixing work and personal life is always a bad, bad idea. But as long as I don't have to witness any kissing or listen to any of the details, then it's not my business, is it? However, if those two ever end up getting married, I've already got a toaster with their names on it."

 

Andy by time4moxie

 

 

“I was completely fooled. It's pretty clear that Big Tuna worked his way up the corporate ladder via the bedroom. First he was with Karen, but when he realized she couldn't get him where he wanted to go, he dumped her for Pam. Pam needs to know the truth. It's appalling how he uses people.”

 

Creed by time4moxie

 

"Oh, I already knew about it. Sometimes I stay overnight at the office, and you hear things. You see things. It's not a combination I'd have believed without proof. That blonde chick likes to pretend she's entirely too uptight, and he's always been a little strange. A tiger in bed though. A blonde tiger." 

Angela by time4moxie

 

 

“I'd have to say they haven't always acted appropriately in the past. A good man was hurt because of their indiscretions. However, Pam has proven to be a kind, if misguided, person, so I do wish her well. I still think she could have made a better choice, though. Someone stronger, with more respectable qualities.”

 

Michael by time4moxie

 

“I think we know how crucial I was in bringing those two together. For a start, I hired Pam. Who knows who Jim would have fallen for if I hadn't had the wisdom to hire the right woman? He might be dating a sixty-four year old grandmother right now if it wasn't for me.”

Oscar by time4moxie

 

 

“This is what's passing for gossip now? I mean, who's surprised? Even when Roy was around, they were always together. I didn't even know he'd been dating Karen until Pam said it at the beach. I'm just looking forward to Michael making embarrassing comments about them and taking the focus off the rest of us.”

 

Phyllis by time4moxie

 

 

“It's really long past due, don't you think? Jim's been in love with her for such a long time, it really broke my heart. Not that she didn't clearly feel the same way. I could see that even if she couldn't. But sometimes you just have to sit back and let things work themselves out.”

 

Kevin by time4moxie

 

 

“I'm not saying I should get all the credit, but Jim did ask me to make a comparison list between Pam and Karen. It took all day, but in the end I gave the advantage to Pam. She does have bigger breasts, you know. I think Jim's going to be very happy with his decision.”

 

Kelly by time4moxie

 

 

“I always thought those two made an adorably cute couple. I told Ryan a million times I didn't know why they weren't together. Of course, why I ever bothered telling Ryan anything is beyond me since he's such a complete and total asshole. I hope he hates it in New York. Really, really hates it.”

 

Toby by time4moxie

 

 

“I'm pretty leery of office romances. If it fails, it's not easy to be reminded every day of what wasn't meant to be. But they've known each other a while now, and Jim's a nice guy. He'll be good to her. They do seem happy, I guess. And they have filled out the proper paperwork.”

 

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2502