this thing that is us by oobadnama
Summary:

Last night's premiere was full of so much Jammy (or PB&J) goodness that I had to let it out somehow.

Obviously very spoilierish if you haven't seen the episode yet.


Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 467 Read: 5229 Published: September 28, 2007 Updated: September 28, 2007
Story Notes:
I, like so many others, loved the scene with Jim and Pam in the conference room with the camera crew. So here's a small little take of what could have happened on the way home.

1. Chapter 1 by oobadnama

Chapter 1 by oobadnama
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
"I can't believe you."
 
Pam fights not to smile as she turns onto her street. "You really need to get over it."
 
"All I'm saying is if we ever get arrested, let me do the talking."
 
"Oh, shut up." She laughs, turning the steering wheel one last time as she parks. She shuts off the engine and turns to him. "Um, because, nowadays people can edit anything into.. uh.. anything. So, uh, yeah." She mocks and grins as he rolls his eyes. "I'm sorry I blew whatever amazing excuse you had lined up."
 
Jim snorts and opens the car door, closing it softly as he watches her do the same. He leans over the hood of the car. "You know, Beesly, I can just go home now."
 
"Go ahead. I'm not stopping you." Pam walks around the car, fumbling with her keys, and shrugs her shoulders. "Maybe I can finally get some peace and quiet around here."
 
Jim smirks, throwing his bag over his shoulder. "And what would be the fun in that?"
 
Pam shakes her head and walks towards her apartment building, turning slightly to see him still standing at the walkway. "Seriously?" She asks, spinning her keys in her hand.
 
"I don't go into homes I'm not invited into."
 
Pam nods. "Okay." She turns back and walks and she has the key in the door when she can feel him behind her. She smiles. "You're such a liar." She whispers.
 
Jim wraps an arm around her waist and plants a soft kiss on her neck. "Could you be any slower?"
 
The first time Jim ever kissed her there, when they were in between her bedroom sheets, her stomach did this silly flippy thing and it made her feel like she was thirteen again. Her stomach still does that every time he even touches her and it never fails to make her smile.
 
Pam finally gets the door open with no help from Jim and she pushes the button for the elevator and they both lean against the wall waiting. She glances at him and he's smiling and she smiles back because she can't help it and laughs. "What?!" She asks.
 
Jim shakes his head. "Nothing."
 
The elevator finally opens and he pushes her in and hits the #7 button. Jim nudges her shoulder. "You know that I don't care, right?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"About earlier. I don't care. You know that, right?"
 
Pam smiles. "Yeah."
 
"Good." Jim pauses. "Because I'm happy." He looks at her and she sighs because every day it still feels like it's too good to be true that he can look at her like that and that it doesn't matter anymore but she also knows it's kind of a long time coming too.
 
She grabs his hand as the elevator door opens. "Me too."
End Notes:
Oh, this season is going to be so much FUN.
Thanks for reading! :)
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2670