World's Worst 55 Words (or something to keep me sane) by EmilyHalpert
Summary: A series of some really warped 55 word stories that I wrote to keep myself and others sane.

Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Present, Episode Related Characters: Angela, Jim, Jim/Pam, Katy, Pam, Ryan, Toby/Other
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Married, Workdays
Warnings: None
Challenges: Bad Fanfic, 55
Challenges: Bad Fanfic, 55
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 521 Read: 22500 Published: November 28, 2007 Updated: July 27, 2009
Story Notes:

I own nothing, and I don’t think anyone else wants these either.

Basically, the idea was that for the first bit, I was writing these to entertain WildBerryJam. And some weird stuff happened. So, yeah.

And WildBerryJam helped make these even more awesome.

Most were about 55 words when I started, and then edited to make them exactly. Cause that was more fun.

1. Written after DMI by EmilyHalpert

2. Also Written After DMI by EmilyHalpert

3. Written While Studying To Much by EmilyHalpert

4. Again, Studying by EmilyHalpert

5. This Would Take A Little Too Long To Explain, So I Won't by EmilyHalpert

6. Best Exercise Ever by EmilyHalpert

7. Endogenous Opioid Polypeptide Compound Rush by EmilyHalpert

8. The Proposal (post Chairmodel) by EmilyHalpert

9. Start Of A Story by EmilyHalpert

10. 22% Gigglerific by EmilyHalpert

Written after DMI by EmilyHalpert
Author's Notes:
okay, I know this one isn't 55 words. But, I couldn't mess with it. I loved it too much.
Jim decided to make sure Pam knew that it was a serious relationship. They go home. They do stuff. Nekkid stuff. The end.
Also Written After DMI by EmilyHalpert

Ryan is a total douche. DMI crashes and burns (was there any doubt?). Ryan comes back to Scranton, tail between his legs (yes, Ryan grew a tail. Think Jumanji). He is forced to sit in the annex with Kelly. Toby is tortured. But Katy rescues him.

They live happily ever after.
Written While Studying To Much by EmilyHalpert
Pam’s heart raced. She knew that the epinephrine and norepinephrine were racing through her blood stream. They were having a positive chronotropic effect on her heart rate. Adrenosympathetic stimulation never felt so good. However, she just knew her parasympathetic system was just going to come screw it all up. Because acetylcholine can’t do anything right.
Again, Studying by EmilyHalpert
“It's like sometimes some of you act like I don't even exist.” Pam knew as she said that, that if she actually enjoyed that feeling it would be bad. Really bad. ‘Cause that would be a major warning sign of suicidal behavior. And she did not want to have to throw herself into a volcano. 
This Would Take A Little Too Long To Explain, So I Won't by EmilyHalpert
Pam and Jim wanted to make a baby. So after a long round of eye contact at work, they went home. They said goodnight and went into their separate bedrooms. They used their Inspector Gadget arms to hold hands. By morning time, they were pregnant. And nine months later, the stork dropped off a baby.
End Notes:
that's all for now... more will be written, I am sure
Best Exercise Ever by EmilyHalpert

Pam looked in the mirror, and thought she was getting chubby. Only way to cure this pudginess – kissing! Not only was Jim very kissable, she knew that passionate kisses burned 6.4 calories per minute. It would only take 104 minutes of kissing to burn off that Whopper. And Jim was all too willing to help…

Endogenous Opioid Polypeptide Compound Rush by EmilyHalpert
Author's Notes:
A/N: Two stories – together only 55 words. Lots of editing occurred.

Jim held Pam’s hand. Pam felt the endogenous opiod polypeptide compounds rush through her body. Only wimps called them endorphins.

 

(pre-series Angela)

Angela ran fast. Really fast. She got high. It was like the time she broke her arm and got morphine. But her doctor cut her off. That’s why she ran – to get a runner’s high.
The Proposal (post Chairmodel) by EmilyHalpert
Author's Notes:
WildBerryJam wrote it helped EmilyHalpert write it! (and also beta'd it!) (but really WBJ wrote most of it)

Jim stood up and yelled to get people’s attention. He turned to reception and grabbed a jellybean (for courage) and dropped to one knee . Problem was, Pam couldn’t see him. So he had to stand up again.

“Will you make the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Oh yes, lets elope, Michael. I mean, Jim.”

End Notes:
i hate review begging. so if you would just do it yourself...:)
Start Of A Story by EmilyHalpert

Pam says something. Then Jim says something. They laugh and are cute together. Some stuff happens, there’s conflict. But because its Jim and Pam, we know it will end happy. More stuff happens; the conflict is solved. They smile. Told you there was a happy ending.

 

Oh, and Jim and Pam kiss. And have sex.
22% Gigglerific by EmilyHalpert
Author's Notes:
WildBerryJam’s pet peeve in 55 word form.
Pam giggled. She loved the way Jim looked giggling. They were having a giggle fight. Jim tickled Pam and she giggled. Pam tickled Jim back and then he giggled. The sound of their giggles traveled throughout the house. They both giggled at the echos of their giggles.
They vowed to giggle forever. Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2947