Nice Things by Too Late Kev
Summary: Some of the people at Dunder Mifflin Scranton do nice things for Angela. This was written in February during the Writer’s Strike for the MTT Word Challenge. Each chapter is a drabble (exactly 100 words.)
Categories: Other, Future Characters: Angela, Ensemble
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: Word: Two-Week Fanfic Challenge
Challenges: Word: Two-Week Fanfic Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 1339 Read: 23144 Published: April 29, 2008 Updated: April 29, 2008
Force: Andy by Too Late Kev

Force: Andy

For months, Andy had relentlessly tried to woo Angela back from Dwight, never greeting her without an attempt. He moon-walked past her desk, serenaded her, and showed up faithfully at her church on Sundays to sit a few pews away. He had thought this would force her to realize she had made a mistake marrying the Dwightster. But her belly continued to grow and her goo-goo eyes were still only for Dwight – today Andy would admit defeat.

Angela was standing at reception as Andy came in. Her eyes flashed a warning.

He said only, “Good morning, Angela.”

She smiled, relieved.

 

End Notes:

Thanks to Swedge for beta-reading. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3464