Nice Things by Too Late Kev
Summary: Some of the people at Dunder Mifflin Scranton do nice things for Angela. This was written in February during the Writer’s Strike for the MTT Word Challenge. Each chapter is a drabble (exactly 100 words.)
Categories: Other, Future Characters: Angela, Ensemble
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: Word: Two-Week Fanfic Challenge
Challenges: Word: Two-Week Fanfic Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 1339 Read: 23304 Published: April 29, 2008 Updated: April 29, 2008
Pineapple: Oscar by Too Late Kev

Pineapple: Oscar

“Don’t tell anyone that I showed you this,” said Oscar, as Angela read the list of food items. For the first time ever, the rest of the Party Planning Committee had come together to overrule Angela – she wasn’t allowed to plan her own shower. It was hard for her to accept.

“Pineapple Upside-Down Cake? Under no circumstances should cooked fruit be served at my baby shower!”

“It goes with the theme…”

“It’s a stupid theme!” cried Angela, crumpling the list in her hand. “You need to fix this.”

Oscar surrendered to his hugely pregnant, always difficult co-worker. “I will, Angela.”

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks to Swedge for beta-reading.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3464