55 words on Jim and Pam by PamelaJames
Summary: random 55 words stories on various Jim and Pam situations. Spoilers up to and including season 5.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Drabble, Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 380 Read: 14789 Published: November 30, 2008 Updated: December 14, 2008
Story Notes:
This is my first Office fic, however I've been writing for a long time. I figured I'd start out with some short chapters, and see how it goes. I hope you enjoy!

1. 55 words on Italian food by PamelaJames

2. 55 words on a first date by PamelaJames

3. 55 words on being fine with their choices… or not by PamelaJames

4. 55 words on how different it is dating Jim by PamelaJames

5. 55 words in 27 seconds by PamelaJames

6. 55 words on 3 vs 1.5 by PamelaJames

7. 55 words after Goodbye Toby by PamelaJames

55 words on Italian food by PamelaJames
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Pam seemed surprised by the question, and repeated, "How do I feel about Italian food?" She paused, looking immediately uncomfortable. Avoiding the lens of the camera, she searched for an appropriate response. "I really lo… like it. A lot. I mean, I haven't ever said it aloud, but… I think it's pretty amazing," she grinned.
End Notes:
Reviews are my caffeine.
55 words on a first date by PamelaJames
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
They were on his couch, eyes tightly closed at the sensation of their lips meeting and parting over and over. With her fingers threaded through his hair, she pulled back and whispered, "This is really weird."

Immediately concerned, he asked, "What, kissing you?"

Giggling, she replied, "No, it's just your hair is really, really short!"
55 words on being fine with their choices… or not by PamelaJames
Author's Notes:
AU continuation from the following dialogue in Boys & Girls:

"Oh, excuse me, I'm fine with my choices!"

"You are?"
"Are you?"

A pause. His head shakes. "No, no I'm not. If I were in Roy's position, I'd support you no matter what, instead of putting you down all the time. You're amazing, and you deserve better."

"What?"

"You deserve better, Pam."

"Oh, and I bet you think you're it."

"I'd certainly like to try."
55 words on how different it is dating Jim by PamelaJames
Author's Notes:
Set generally in season 4, no specific episode.
He isn't afraid to hold my hand in public. Especially in front of his family.

He isn't afraid to sleep in my bed, in spite of flowery sheets.

He isn't afraid to tell me how he feels. Especially when he's saying he loves me.

I'm not afraid to picture a future with him. Not anymore.
55 words in 27 seconds by PamelaJames
Author's Notes:
Set during Booze Cruise.

---
His heart was thundering so loudly in his chest, that he didn't think his voice would be heard. Instead, he leaned down, his eyes locked on hers until their lips met. They froze at the contact, but soon he heard her gasp and then she was kissing him back with as much passion as he.
55 words on 3 vs 1.5 by PamelaJames
With every day that passes since their first date (the real, official beginning-of-their-relationship-first-date), the pain of the days before that lessens just a little bit more.

He is impatiently waiting for the day when there are more 'after' days than 'before' days.

He doesn't know that she is waiting too.
End Notes:
3 vs 1.5 refers to the total years before and after their first date, up to and including the most recent episode: The Surplus.
55 words after Goodbye Toby by PamelaJames
Author's Notes:
So, I keep getting ideas for these after watching random episodes. I hope you guys are enjoying them. I'm just enjoying the challenge of hitting 55 exactly, and trying to describe as much as possible.

---
His body was spooning hers when he felt her suck in a shuddering breath.

Concerned, he asked, "Hey, you ok?"

She let a sob escape, immediately turning to bury her face against his chest. "I thought you were going to propose."

Sadness washed over him. "Pam, I was. But Andy..." he sighed, hugging her tighter.
End Notes:
Please review and let me know if I'm doing ok... it really makes my day to hear some positive responses!
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=4156