Pinky Promise by Pan_cake_Cats
Summary:

Jim and Pam are the best of friends, until Jim moves away. He makes and keeps a promise. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 


Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: None
Genres: Childhood
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1179 Read: 2122 Published: July 19, 2017 Updated: July 19, 2017
Epilogue by Pan_cake_Cats

They were driving down to Austin to spend Christmas with Jim’s family. It was pouring rain. They pulled into a gas station.

“Hey could you run in and get me a soda.”

“Sure.” Pam turned to walk to the store and realized which gas station they were at, she knew exactly what to buy.

She walked out of the store with two cans of grape soda, and a pack of gum.

“Okay, i swear, I didn’t drop eith--” she started to shout over the pounding rain. She stopped as soon as Jim dropped to one knee.

“Oh my god.”

“I just couldn’t wait any longer.” He took a deep breath, “Pamela Morgan Beesly, will you marry me?”

With a huge smile on her face, Pam nodded eagerly, still holding tight to the sodas.


This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=5441