Not Not Niagara by Comfect
Summary: A ficlet where Jim and Pam prank their coworkers by getting married in the wrong Niagara.
Categories: Episode Related, Jim and Pam Characters: Dwight, Jim, Jim/Pam, Michael, Pam, Toby
Genres: Humor, Oneshot, Travel
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 320 Read: 783 Published: December 06, 2020 Updated: December 06, 2020
Story Notes:
So there are actually churches that face on Niagara Street in both Niagara Falls, ON and Niagara Falls, NY, though I'll admit I looked for them AFTER I got the inspiration for the fic.

1. Chapter 1 by Comfect

Chapter 1 by Comfect
Author's Notes:
So I'm horribly behind on reading, reviewing, responding to reviews, etc., but I had this idea and I just wanted you all to know I'm not dead.

“And of course, you just need to make sure your guests don’t end up accidentally going to the wrong Niagara Street!” The pastor laughed a big, booming laugh and Jim and Pam exchanged a look.

“Tell us more…”

 

**

 

The Families Of

James Halpert and Pamela Beesley

Invite You

To A Wedding

October 8, 2009

 

The Church ON Niagara Street

Niagara Falls

 

**

 

“Look, Dwight, I think I know where Jim and Pam are getting married! Jim’s like my right-hand man. Or I’m his right-hand man. We’re both right-handed! It’s like a high-five, not that you’d know anything about that, and so I know I’m reading Jim five-by-five at all times. And I say it’s going to be here.”

“But Michael…”

“What? Look, Dwight, just because I didn’t book a hotel room doesn’t mean I don’t know things about this wedding! And I say it’s here. See? Church. Niagara Street. Do you really think Jim and Pam would be driving to Canada to get married?”

 

**

 

“Are you sure Penny didn’t tell anyone?”

“Are you sure Tom and Pete didn’t?”

“…Probably not?”

“Then we should be safe. Hey, Toby, glad you could make it.”

 

**

 

“Are you sure neither of you is gay?”

“Pretty sure, yup.”

“And you still want to come to Canada to get married? Even though you can get married perfectly well in your own country?”

“Yup.”

“But you want Jim here to do the ceremony, even though he’s the pastor across the river?”

“It’s a long story…”

 

**

 

“I now pronounce you man and wife.”

 

**

 

“Jimbo! Pamocles! I’m surprised to see you two still together? Which one of you got cold feet?”

Jim and Pam exchanged another look.

“Technically, Michael, that would be both of us.”

 

**

 

“What? It’s cold in Niagara in October!”

“I know! But that was supposed to be my line!”

“Alright, Mrs. Halpert.”

End Notes:

It takes Michael, Dwight, and the rest of the office several months to realize Jim and Pam are, actually, married.

 Toby files the paperwork the same day, though. 

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=5943