Turnabout's Fair Play by ficklevillain
Summary:

A series of drabbles, set after Back From Vacation (with some slight spoilers) and deviating from there. Pam makes Jim face the same difficult decision (and consequences) that she had to deal with.

Each drabble is 100 words according to MS Word, so if the summary says otherwise...it's lying. :0)


Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Angela, Dwight, Jim, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam
Genres: Angst, Drabble, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 100 Completed: Yes Word count: 9891 Read: 384697 Published: January 23, 2007 Updated: February 23, 2007
Wartime by ficklevillain
Author's Notes:

Happy Birthday to me! I almost didn't have time to post, what with all the office mayhem (lunch, cake, card, Skittles...just craziness). But I fought it out.

Besides, I wanted to say thanks. You guys make the effort totally worth it. ROCK ON!

She was bored.

 

Between faxes and packages and memos, there really wasn’t much to do.

 

So she decided to stage a jelly bean war.

 

She and Jim used to hold extravagant battles on slow days. They’d create tiny arenas out of post-its, and miniature banners with staples and scraps (which they stuck into “spectator beans” inside the arena).

 

Winner got a grape soda.

 

She picked up two of the colorful beans on her desk. She squeezed them both between her thumb and forefinger until the pressure caused one of them to break apart.

 

She figured it was kind of fitting.

End Notes:

Jelly Bean Wars are based on tales of M&M Duels.

http://smallgrains.cit.cornell.edu/humor.html
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=988