Turnabout's Fair Play by ficklevillain
Summary:

A series of drabbles, set after Back From Vacation (with some slight spoilers) and deviating from there. Pam makes Jim face the same difficult decision (and consequences) that she had to deal with.

Each drabble is 100 words according to MS Word, so if the summary says otherwise...it's lying. :0)


Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Angela, Dwight, Jim, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam
Genres: Angst, Drabble, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 100 Completed: Yes Word count: 9891 Read: 384760 Published: January 23, 2007 Updated: February 23, 2007
Discernible by ficklevillain
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the short hiatus. I had an incredibly bad couple of days (including Valentine's Day) and I didn't want to take it out on my poor defenseless fic. So, to make up for it, I figured I'd give you a double dose. Two updates for the price of one. Because you guys rock so ridiculously much.

She gathered her things and got ready to leave. She stood up, her hands full, and looked around. Her desk was bare, the computer screen dark, her chair pushed right up to the desk.

 

There was nothing left of her here.

 

It seemed odd that she could spend four months in a place and not leave a single discernible mark. But then…she had been somewhat preoccupied with making her mark elsewhere.

 

She smiled and blushed in the empty room.

She turned off the lights and walked to the elevator.

She couldn’t wait to call her mom with the great news.

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=988