What is Your Type? by nicemorningtoo, WanderingWatchtower, ThePinkButterfly
Summary: It’s not a Mother’s Day fic, but it’s pretty close. Three responses to the 55 word-challenge, all involving a line that should have been called back but never was.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: None
Genres: Fluff, Married, Pregnancy/Babies
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: 55
Challenges: 55
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 165 Read: 2580 Published: May 09, 2021 Updated: May 09, 2021

1. Soccer Moms by nicemorningtoo

2. NASCAR Moms by ThePinkButterfly

3. Any type of mom, really. by WanderingWatchtower

Soccer Moms by nicemorningtoo
Author's Notes:

Thank you TPB for coming up with the idea to callback the line, WW for the idea to make them 55 word-challenges, and Aly for just tagging along so we could get most of the quote through chapter titles.

 

Disclaimer: We own nothing, unfortunately.  

Phil’s pregnancy has hit her harder than Cece’s had, and she has felt every moment of it. She feels like a whale when she looks at her husband’s trimmed muscles and unswollen ankles. His hand rubs across her stomach and she sighs, “I really hope you’re still into moms.”

He laughs, “You have no idea.”

NASCAR Moms by ThePinkButterfly

They stand together over CeCe’s crib, unable to pry themselves away even after hours of coaxing her to sleep.

Suddenly she grins. “Are moms still your type?” she whispers, leaning back against his chest as they look at their daughter in a rare moment of stillness.

She feels him laugh quietly before murmuring back, “Definitely.”

End Notes:
Thanks for helping me out, ladies!
Any type of mom, really. by WanderingWatchtower

She collapses on the couch, donning yesterday's clothes still adorned with spit-up and one-handed lunch spills. Her baby, their baby, finally dreaming. She scoffs at her current state, then looks to her husband. With a sad chuckle and sigh, she mutters, "Still into moms?" 


He presses a gentle kiss against her temple. "Absolutely I am."

End Notes:
Happy mother's day, whatever that may mean to you! 
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=6024