26 [Reviews - 160] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: What if, instead of the booze cruise, Phyllis was right about the whole office heading to Florida? Jam! Dwight in a Speedo! It doesn't get better than this!

Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Travel
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 21362 Read: 43521 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: January 30, 2007 Updated: July 05, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 36] 3 (1594 words)
“And he’s always going on about how he can outrun an ostrich.”

“Now that’s a race I would like to see.”

2. Chapter 2 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 16] 3 (1783 words)
Kevin whipped a pack of cards out of nowhere, and soon several of the office mates and a few of the camera guys were involved in a high-stakes game of poker. So far, the pot consisted of Meredith’s hairbrush, one of Phyllis’ half-used lipsticks, a pack of gum and a handful of change. But as soon as Dwight threw in one of his socks, everyone folded.

3. Chapter 3 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 7] 1 (1711 words)

Pam just stood next to Jim, her arms crossed. “I hope he gets Chlamydia.”

Jim snickered, loving the bitterness in Pam’s voice. “You have a mean streak, Pam Beesly.”

(thanks to GreenFish for the beta!)

4. Chapter 4 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 12] 3 (1312 words)

“Hawkmaster, this is BalrogTamer.  Do you copy?” 

5. Chapter 5 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 9] 2 (1649 words)
“You guys have nothing to worry about,” Dwight said seriously, “because if all else fails, I have the ability to catch a 300-pound pig from a 20 foot drop.”

Michael groaned. “Dwight, how do you even know that- just, just shut it, okay? Now, who’s going first?”

6. Chapter 6 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 15] 3 (2693 words)
“There’s a 12 hour marathon of Battlestar Galactica on the SciFi network,” Jim said, his eyes miserable.

7. Chapter 7 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 9] (1628 words)
“Angela and Pamelama! Open up! It’s the party police, and we’ve come to let you know there’s gonna be a par-tay on the beach!” The voice was unmistakably Michael’s.

“Michael, ‘party police’ are supposed to break up the parties, not start them,” Angela said, not opening the door. Honestly, that man was so inappropriate. She admired Dwight’s deep sense of loyalty, but really.

8. Chapter 8 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 8] 2 (1999 words)

She swallowed.  “Hey, Meredith,” she called.  “I think I will have a drink before we go.”



“Yeah, Pam!” Meredith cried.


 

9. Chapter 9 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 17] 5 (1787 words)

Pam turned to Jim, her face pleading but he just raised his eyebrows and shrugged.  “You did promise me that you would swim with me, no matter how cold it was.”  Pam’s jaw dropped at his lack of support, but he just grinned and continued:  “What were your exact words?  Let me see… ‘Halpert, I used to do polar bear swim every morning at camp.  I will swim no matter how cold it is.’  A verbal contract is binding, Beesly.”

 

 

 

10. Chapter 10 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 9] 1 (1908 words)

Jim, Toby and Ryan were all staring at her rather curiously. “What?” she found herself saying, looking down at herself, following their gaze. Oh, God, the bathing suit…!

 

 

 

 

11. Chapter 11 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 9] 2 (1311 words)

Pam met Jim's eyes again, and he smiled a smile which hopefully said “I am your best friend who only has best friend feelings about you, unless you should ever feel more than that for me, in which case you should know that I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t in love with you.”

 

 

xxxx 

12. Chapter 12 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 10] 1 (1317 words)
Sorry it took a bit!  

13. Chapter 13 by LadyLuck [Reviews - 3] (670 words)

 

“I bet it’s PMS,” Dwight whispered.