- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first fic in YEARS (like… 6 years or so), and first real nonschool writing in that same time. Honestly, its been something that has been floating around my head, and I am hoping that maybe by writing it, it will disappear and I can focus on nonrelated Office thoughts (shock! Who would ever want that) I am going to try to stay in character as much as I can…

Hopefully it will all make sense. Anytime in real life when I have thought about something so much in my head, I tend to leave the actual story half finished, not realizing not everyone can read my mind.

Not that I am expecting anything, but very possible minor spoilers for up to Ben Franklin. I really doubt if anything, it would be something small, like a random comment or a prank mention.

Disclaimer: I do own the season one and two DVDs. But I was accused of stealing the season two one. That was a fun story. But, no both were legitimately purchased. Anyways, other than that and some sick office obsessed mind, I own nothing. Please don’t sue. Cause, I am in college and I literally own NOTHING.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Never been to London. I wish I had....

The door to the office opened quietly and a young woman slipped in. Pam thought she looked vaguely familiar, but couldn’t place her. Before Pam could speak, the woman put her finger over her mouth to silence her, and slipped over behind Jim. (A/N: I really don’t know how well this would work with the new set up of the Office…. Imagine he is sitting at his old desk).

            Covering up his eyes, she said “Hey jerk!”

            Jim spun around, standing up as he did. “EMILY!” he shouted, wrapping her in a hug. “You’re here! What happened in London? When did you get back?”

            “Calm down bro. I just got back today. Dropped my stuff off at mom and dad’s and decided to visit you. Nothing major.”

            “Nothing major!? My little sister returns from her world travels and says its nothing major?”

            “Study abroad. Not world travels. No, your trip to Australia was world travels. My studying abroad was spending too much time in stuffy old classrooms.”

            At this point, Michael comes out of his office, noticing the visitor. “Well, well, well, Jimmy Boy, who is this?”

            Sighing, Jim replies, “Michael, this is my sister Emily.”

            “Emily Bo Bemilly… Fe Fi Fo Femilly,” Michael says, reaching out his hand.

            Emily gives him a look of disgust, but reaches out to shake. Deciding to play with his mind a bit, “Well, hello Michael. James has told me so much about you. He can’t stop talking about what an amazing boss you are,” she says in the British accent she has perfected in the past year.

            Michael, looking confused, goes back into his office.

----------------

“Must be adopted. You know all those intercontintenial adoptions they have these days. Unless Jim is English….” Michael gets lost in thought

----------------

            “Oh My Gosh. You got rid of him. Teach me that power, Em. That is amazing,” Jim says, obviously impressed.

            Emily giggles, “Sure. After you introduce me to everyone.”

            “Oh, right,” He turns. “Well, this is Pam, my girlfriend,” a huge smile lighting up his face.

            “Finally,” Emily says, “In all the emails he sent, it was ‘Pam this’ and ‘Pam that,’ you would think that he had no life except for you. Ouch!” she exclaimed as she felt Jim kicking her shin. “Its true! And besides, you guys are dating now, she deserves to know the truth.”

            Pam feels herself blushing. “So, you are his little sister? You guys look a lot alike. I thought I recognized you when you first came in.”

            Jim and Emily stare at each other for a second, and then both said “Nah,” in unison. Jim shouted out, “Jinx! Buy me a coke!”

            Emily looked confused, as Pam explained. “Jinx. You can’t speak until you buy him a coke.”

            Before she could open her mouth to protest, Jim said, “Those are the rules of Jinx and they are unflinchingly rigid,” with a smile to Pam.

            All three lead the way to the break room, where, thankfully for Emily, the machine was not sold out.

            “What sort of odd game is that!?” Emily exclaims, able to speak again.

            “What you never played Jinx as a child? Jim, what sort of weird family did you come from?” Pam teased.

----------------

“So, yeah, my sister is here to visit. She has been away for the past year, so she has missed a lot. <talking now over clips of her meeting everyone in the office> Yeah, introducing her to everyone was fun. I think she was scared of Dwight, but then again, who isn’t?”

----------------

“Yeah, Dwight… he is… strange”

----------------

            After meeting everyone in the office, the three of them sat in the breakroom, munching on a bag of chips.

            “So, Emily, you were in England?”

            “Yeah, I got to study abroad for the year at Cambridge. It was amazing. I had so much fun, I hated to leave.”

            “Wow, I would love to go to Europe,” Pam said, longingly.

            Emily noticed that Jim was holding Pam’s hand, and stroking it with his thumb. “I’ll take you someday.”

            Before she could make some sarcastic comment, Emily’s phone rang. “Oh! David!”

            “Hey Dave. Yeah, just got back. Oh, visiting my brother. Watching him fawn all over his girlfriend.” At this point, she sticks her tongue out at Jim. “Oh that would be great. Not tonight. Why? Jetlag! Yeah. Okay, call me tomorrow.”

            Jim shifts into big brother mode. “Who is this David?”

            “Relax bro. He is just a guy I met in England. He is really sweet, and he is from Carbondale. So, of course, we had to go halfway across the world to meet.”

            “I don’t trust him.”

            “Jim! Pam, come on, talk some sense into him.”

            Giggling, Pam says, “Jim, I am sure he is fine. Your sister seems smart enough not to choose some bad guy.” Pam enjoyed seeing this side of Jim. She briefly thought about how Jim would act when his daughter started dating. It would probably involve the words ‘over my dead body,’ she realized.

            “Yeah, well, I still don’t trust him.”

            Dwight bursts in. “Jim, you have had a 30 minute break. You are not doing your job, this is unacceptable. I will have to report you to Michael. And you too, Pam.”

            Emily tries to contain her giggles, as they stand up. “That paper won’t sell itself Jim.”

            “Hey, Emily?” Pam asks, a slight hint of nervousness in her voice. “You wanna hang out with me for the rest of the afternoon. Ya know, tell me all sorts of embarrassing stories about Jim?”

            Emily smiles, and agrees. Jim looks at the camera with slight dread.

            “She is a little liar you know. I am sure nothing she tells you will be true,” Jim exclaims as he watches them walk to Pam’s desk.

Chapter End Notes:
Should I continue? Well, I probably will, just to get it out of my head. But please. Reviews are my life force. If I don’t get any, I will have to go back to writing boring lab reports. Please, playing with fanfic is so much more fun, make it worth it for me!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans