24 [Reviews - 70] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: This started out as a one-shot called "Just." I decided to make it a series of surprises instead. Chapter 3: A dozen revelations that Jim doesn’t have, and one that Pam does.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Angela, Jim/Pam, Karen, Toby
Genres: Angst, Inner Monologue, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 9174 Read: 13838 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: February 05, 2007 Updated: February 22, 2007
[Report This]

1. Just a Kiss by shan21 [Reviews - 29] 8 (2138 words)

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Thanks to my awesome betas, MixedBerryJam and SixFlightsUp. Your suggestions were fantastic.

Summary: Pam realizes that there was a crucial misunderstanding during her conversation with Karen. (Post-Ben Franklin)

 

 

 

2. Tempest in a Teapot by shan21 [Reviews - 17] 6 (3265 words)

His mom used to call it a tempest in a teapot: making a huge uproar over some small, insignificant thing.

Pam brings Jimpot back to work. Jim makes a startling discovery. He’s not happy.

3. Almost by shan21 [Reviews - 24] 10 (3771 words)

Thanks to SixFlightsUp andMixedBerryJam for rocking the beta'ing again.

Summary: A dozen revelations that Jim doesn’t have, and one that Pam does.