8 [Reviews - 23] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Pam deals with her sadness over Jim's relationship with Karen, while Jim tries to figure out why things are so awkward with Pam.  And Karen confronts Jim about his feelings. Spoilers through Ben Franklin.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen
Genres: Angst
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8051 Read: 19491 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: February 06, 2007 Updated: February 19, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This is my very first fanfiction, constructive criticism is welcome!  Hope you enjoy!

Many Many thanks to xoxoxo for being my beta reader for this story.  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all your help and support!  I still think you're a rock star.

1. A Very Confusing Day by uncgirl [Reviews - 8] (1690 words)

2. Miles Apart by uncgirl [Reviews - 3] 1 (1051 words)
Thank you all for your reviews!  I'm letting Pam and Jim show their frustration with each other in this chapter.  I promise the much needed confrontation in the next chapter, which is nearly finished.  Again many thanks to xoxoxo for the beta and the tip on the stripper's shirt! 

3. The Phone Call by uncgirl [Reviews - 3] 1 (640 words)

Sorry for the delay, real life just got in the way.  Here's the phone call.  For some reason I am determined to draw this out, ah the exquisite agony of angst!  Thanks for all the support and reviews! xoxoxo, thanks for the beta, hope i ended up going in the right direction.   By the way, you know i'll fix it for Pam and Jim, I can't handle them staying apart.  Hint Hint NBC.....

 

Disclaimer:  I don't own these characters, though I wish I did.  No copyright infringement intended.

4. An Overdue Conversation by uncgirl [Reviews - 4] 2 (2753 words)

This should make us all a little happier!  Thanks for the reviews and patience.  Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Again profound thanks to xoxoxo for helping me think through this one (especially how to end it) and for convincing me that they had to do this in person, not over the phone.

5. Epilogue by uncgirl [Reviews - 5] 4 (1917 words)
Here's the last part hope you like it.  I thank xoxoxo for getting me through my first story.  And I would like to thank to the folks over at TWOP and Maybe Once for the discussion about Jim's sleeves.