- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these characters, although I wish I did...

 

Also, the first chapter is angsty, please review! This is my first fanfic! :)

She couldn't believe that right now, she was in a car with Roy, and he was taking her to his place. This was so not the way she wanted to end the night. She didn't want to hurt him, but she didn't want to rekindle anything that used to be. She figured that he might be able to comfort her, but she knew the only person that could comfort her was him...

She was standing at the door, and Roy was hastily trying to get the door unlocked. He looked back at her and smiled, "I'm so happy you're here tonight. I knew you'd come back to me!" He smiled again, adoringly.

She almost laughed,  "Um.. come back to you? Roy, I'm not trying to hurt you, but did you really think that we were going to start back up just because you requested our song, and that you danced with me, 'cause I was to pathetic too tell J-"

"-Im Halpert? Is that what you wanted to say Pam? I cannot believe that you want to go to someone that's got the hottest girl in the office wrapped around his finger. Jim is just a washed up loser, Pam, he's skinny, and he's cocky, and doesn't know what you like." He winked at her when he said this, "Pam, he doesn't like you anymore. Just come to me, I've changed, Jim has changed, and he likes Karen..." Her mouth fell open.

"Excuse me?! How do you even know any of that? Do you even know what happened... with me and Jim?" Her face was trembling, she was so close to tears, "I don't know how to tell you this, Roy, I had no intention of telling you this tonight, but I love him, I love him, and how dare you say those things! God, why am I even here? I'm just going to walk home, good night." She turned around and walked down the steps, and started to walk the sidewalk.

"Hey, wait! Pam, come on! I didn't mean it! Please, babe, I need you!" Roy ran up to her, and held her shoulders.

Pam slapped his face, and she could see the anger flaring in his eyes. Normally Old Beesley would totally be scared of this, and would say sorry, but this was New Beesley. She stood her ground, and besides, she wasn't going to apologize to a man who she had dumped a long time ago. "Never, don't you ever, talk about me or Jim in that way again. He's twice the man you'll ever be! And, don't talk to me at work, you may embarrass me." With that, she turned on her heel and walked away, and finally out of Roy's life.

Chapter End Notes:
Did you like it???

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans