63 [Reviews - 214] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Eight years has passed since Jim and Pam have spoken. Many things have changed in their lives including a little girl that captures their hearts.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: No
Word count: 71513 Read: 125468 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: February 14, 2007 Updated: November 06, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Alternate Universe...I thought this up one night while reading a story with Jim as a father. I love the thought of him being caring and unselfishly giving to another. Jim's personality makes his parental attributes so real and caring. So, this is my take on JAM eight years after they have parted ways.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Lost Love by BeckySue [Reviews - 23] 11 (1912 words)

My idea about the future......

2. Visitation by BeckySue [Reviews - 11] 1 (2020 words)

My second chapter to this story. I think I am going to go deeper into this story line and plot...so, please stick with it and make sure you let me know what you all think!

3. Fringes by BeckySue [Reviews - 9] 3 (2231 words)
More chapters to come if I see that people are interested. I have to say that I have been writing on this story for a few days and that I love the upcoming chapters so, I just hope that I get to post them if people are interested! Let me know what you all think!!!! Thanks!

4. Secret Ingredient by BeckySue [Reviews - 10] 6 (1455 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! Keep them coming! There is more to come!!! So, keep your eyes peeled!

5. The Sickling by BeckySue [Reviews - 6] (1618 words)

Another chapter. Dont fret...we are getting to the good stuff. Please rate and review and the more reviews and opinions, the fast I get more stuff up. I need your input so I can write. It's my muse. :)

6. Fridge Art by BeckySue [Reviews - 9] 2 (2543 words)

Here is another chapter! I like this chapter alot for some reason. But, I hope that there are better ones to come...so, just keep checking for more chapters!!!

Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it!

7. The Birthday by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 2 (1429 words)

HERE WE GO!!! Thanks so much for your reviews and ratings! I love you guys! Every time I read a comment, I get really excited for the upcoming chapters, because people are genuinely excited to see what happens next. There is more to come, keep looking out for the upcoming chapters! I should have new ones up daily. Thanks!

 Thanks to Peski_piksi, all MTT authors, and readers....you guys are so supportive and fun to entertain. You're help, critiques and reviews help bring aspiring writers a little sense of what it means to inspire! :)

 

8. Moving On by BeckySue [Reviews - 7] 1 (1654 words)
Another chapter....there will be more to this story so just dont freak in this chapter...it gets good. TRUST ME!

9. Burying the Past and Plans for the Future by BeckySue [Reviews - 8] 5 (2110 words)
Here we go....Thanks for reading and keeping up with this story!

10. Anticipation by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] (1983 words)
Thanks to PeskiPiksi for another great Beta job! Also, thanks to the readers and those that review! I appreciate all the support and great comments! So, keep up the good work and keep reading!

11. The Bed Hopper by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] 2 (2535 words)

Jim and Pam on their vacation! Yeah! JAMMY FLUFF! Thanks again to the readers and those that comment! I love you guys!

Oh, and then upcoming chapters get even better. I love the next one after this....so, keep watching for updates!

12. The View by BeckySue [Reviews - 7] 2 (2192 words)
I like this chapter...so, enjoy it as much as I do. :) More to come soon!

13. Pampered by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] 1 (2277 words)

This is the BETA-ed version. I hope you enjoy it! There is more to come! Thanks for reading.

14. Unplanned Things by BeckySue [Reviews - 6] 1 (1572 words)

Enjoy this my friends. More to come so I need your feedback. Thanks for reading.

15. Worries by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] (1360 words)
This is just an informative chapter...not really that exciting but is pertinent for future chapters. So, read it and let me know what you think! Thanks!

16. Pop the Question by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 2 (1908 words)

One of my favorite chapters! I love it! I cant believe I wrote....ha!

So, my BETA is out of town for a few weeks and I won't be able to update as frequently from now on. There will be one more chapter in a few days but after that it might be a while. If someone wants to BETA let me know. I have already asked someone but you can email me at beckafunk1888@aim.com if you are interested in helping me out!

Thanks! Enjoy it as much as I do!

17. A Slumber Party, A Ring, and A Pet by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] 1 (1624 words)
Just a little fluff before we get back to the heart of the story. Like I said before, my next few chapters will be slow in posting. My BETA is out of town so if anyone has a serious desire to BETA this story, please emial me at beckafunk1888@aim.com. I have the next chapter to go and it's one of my favorites. So...be patient, this story does have an ending sometime soon. :) Thanks for reading!

18. Just A Little Storm by BeckySue [Reviews - 8] 5 (2267 words)

Another one of my faves. There is some informative parts and some fluff...but mainly, Jim and Scarlet fluff (some would call it SCAM/SCIM fluff). Hey, you gotta give some attention to the other woman in his life sometime, right? Please enjoy!:)

19. Wedding Bells by BeckySue [Reviews - 8] 3 (1745 words)

The wedding has arrived! One reviewer pleaded with me to add more to this story, so I might extend it a few more chapters. So....if you want to see more to this story...let me know what you all think you want to see. I was going to stop at the wedding, but you readers need to let me know where to stop. What's the perfect ending to this story? Please comment any ideas!

Oh, I have to say thanks to the two people that have added me as one of their favorite authors! I had no clue you could even do that until I looked at my statistics! So, thanks to my faithful readers...and if you like what you're seeing, please add me to your favorites list! Thanks :)

20. After the Plunge by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 1 (2425 words)

Continuing the saga....sorry for the wait. Thanks to Krista for the BETA!

21. Burning Calories by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] 2 (1461 words)
One of my favorite chapters. Some nice fluff for all you faithful readers!!!

22. Perfection by BeckySue [Reviews - 6] 2 (1659 words)
FLUFFY FLUFF!

23. Intruder by BeckySue [Reviews - 6] 1 (2461 words)
I thought I would be generous this weekend since the whole NBC video came out. Here is one of my FAV chapters to this story. Very playful and fluffy...and yet, I never get tired of it! So....after this chapter it might be a few long days until I can get the next chapter out so...bear with me folks. Enjoy!

24. Reunion by BeckySue [Reviews - 2] (1531 words)
Informative Chapter...we'll get some meat soon.

25. Swingin' by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] (1904 words)
I decided to put this one up shortly after Ch. 24 because both of these are pretty short and slow. Nothing major happening yet...so, enjoy the double post for the day. Thanks for reading and I hope to get more 'meaty' chapters up soon.

26. A Slice of Life by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 1 (2629 words)
Okay, this will be the last chapter for a little while. I'm having a bout of writers block and need to get refocused in the story. Sorry the past couple of chapters were a bit lacking, but as soon as I get my gusto back, I promise some good stuff. I have all the ideas planned out, but just need the motivation. Hopefully this weeks new episode will get me pumped. So, enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think.

27. Conversations by BeckySue [Reviews - 6] 2 (2442 words)

Thanks to Krista for the BETA!

Also, I realize that most of my chapters are written in conversations. I don't know why I do that but it just comes that way. So, if you're tired of all the endless conversations, in my next few chapters I'm really trying to add in some more action and thoughts. So, bear with me.

28. History Repeating by BeckySue [Reviews - 7] (3041 words)
Thanks to Krista for the BETA. I thank her because she deals with me loading her down with more work than she deserves. So, thanks to her and all those that inspire to keep me writing.

29. Reconciliation by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] 1 (2463 words)

Thanks to Krista for the beta.

I'm having another bout of writers block so, it will be a little while before I can update. Sorry for all the delays and waits...it's just getting really hard to decide where to take this story next. Please leave any thoughts, comments, and reviews and let me know what you like or you want to see. I'm open for suggestions.

30. One of those Days. by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] (2345 words)

This chapter feels a little weird to me but I decided to post it anyways. Some days in any family feel strange and weird, so just imagine the Halperts having an off day.

This isn't beta'ed because my BETA has been busy and needed to cut back on her work. So, if anyone wants to take on another BETA project, please email me at beckafunk1888@aim.com. I'm ready to start bringing this story to a close and really need a beta to do that.

Thanks to Krista for all the great work. You're very appreciated to me, and all the readers that continually check out this story. Thanks for everything!

31. Separate Ways by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 1 (3261 words)

So, here is another chapter. Sorry it's been awhile. I've been working on other stories and racking my brain at how to finish this story off. So, keep in mind, I haven't worked on this story in a long time...so, it may see a little different than the previous chapters. It'll work it's way back to the fun and detailed story it once was soon.

Thanks to WildBerryJam for the help, ideas, and beta work. Superbeta is back, everyone! :)

32. Clarity by BeckySue [Reviews - 4] 1 (2843 words)

Thanks to WildBerryJam for the beta and the great prompt to help finish this chapter. Superbeta work at it's finest.

Honestly, I've struggled writing these chapters. It's tough to pick a story back up and run with it. So, I'm just now finding my groove again. I hope you like.

Title taken from John Mayers' Clarity. Just 'cause I love him and so does WildBerryJam.

33. Afternoon Delight by BeckySue [Reviews - 8] 1 (2788 words)

Thanks to WildBerryJam, of course...for the BETA.

Thanks to all the reviewers, readers, and TWoP peeps for everything! You guys rock. Thanks for giving this fic a chance.

Song choice was made just cause I like that song...and picture the clip from the movie Anchorman playing over and over in my mind. "SKY ROCKETS IN FLIGHT..WHOOOP! AFTERNOON DELIGHT! OOOP!" hehe.

Also: A million Schrute Bucks to the person who can pick out the Dane Cook line I totally stole. Oh yeah, no copyright infringement intended....

34. The Waiting Game by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] 2 (1825 words)

Wow. I havent updated this story in a LONG time! So, I had a chapter I hadn't posted yet and decided to post it since the writer's are striking.

Thanks to WildBerryJam for the beta! If it wasn't for you, I probably would have given up on this story long ago. Also, thanks to all the readers and reviewers. Without you, I wouldn't know how to keep going.....:)

VIVA LA OFFICIA!