- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own anything in this story aiight.
Author's Chapter Notes:
**It switches back & forth between Jim & Roy, but you'll figure it out.**

Finally! It was Michael’s big breakfast party… Jim watched as Pam nibbled cutely at her pancakes and sipped her orange juice.

She grabs the yellow bottle. She likes the way it hits her lips.

“You’re finished?” Jim asked astounded.

She gets to the bottom.

“I’ll get you another one,” Jim smiled at her and he hoped her heart fluttered like his did.

It sends her on a trip so right.

“Oh! Before I forget…You have to come pick up those old dog toys for yours and Roy’s new puppy,” Jim said. “Okay, yeah. Maybe I’ll stop by tonight,” Pam smiled up at him gratefully.

She might be going home with me tonight.

 

*************

Wow! Pam was so hot! “Damn I can’t believe I’m hitting that!” Roy thought.

She looks like a model…

“And what a nice tush!”

…except she’s got a little more ass.

“I should probably go grab some waffles and go sit near her…” Roy thought. “Nah!”

Don’t even bother…

Roy thought about that “tight-ass Christian chick” again… Would Pam be mad if he went and talked to her instead? Ah, he’d just buy Pam some chocolate. Pam loved chocolate.

…unless you’ve got that thing that she likes.

Pam was staying at her mother’s house that night. Roy wondered what it would take the attract the blonde’s attention…

I hope she’s going home with me tonight.

 

*************

Michael had prepared a great pyrotechnic display for the Kellogg’s breakfast party.

Those flashing lights come from everywhere.

 

 

*************

The lights lit up her face as Pam smiled at one of Oscar’s jokes. Jim could not help but stare at her.

The way they hit her I just stop and stare.

Jim’s feelings were clear.

She’s got me love-

 

*************

Roy could not help but wonder just how “righteous” the Christian chick really was…

-stoned and I think she’s bad.

“But what about Pam?” a voice whispered in the back of Roy’s mind. “Ah well, she knows I’ll never leave her…”

And she knows…

 

*************

Pam caught sight of Jim’s loving stare. She looked into his eyes…

I think that she knows…

Chapter End Notes:
Please R&R! It's my first fic so be nice =D


cpupz is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans