12 [Reviews - 27] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Post-Cocktails. Many, many truths are revealed.

Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Karen, Roy
Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8626 Read: 14332 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: February 26, 2007 Updated: March 02, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. What have I done to deserve this? by GreenFish [Reviews - 17] 5 (2817 words)
Spoilers up to "Cocktails," US 03X17. This is a post-episode fic. Sort of my personal self-indulgence, if you will. This is first of two parts.

2. Was it worth it? by GreenFish [Reviews - 6] 3 (3960 words)
Thus resolves the cliffhanger.  I hope you're all happy.  This is the final chapter of the story.  Hope you enjoy reading!

3. Left to my own devices by GreenFish [Reviews - 4] 4 (1849 words)
I guess I decided that I didn't like the way the second part turned out. Someone said in a review on my LJ that the conversation between Jim and Pam was "too wordy" (which I actually agreed with - I was thinking that when I was done with it) and, on that thought, I wondered why -- well, why don't stories have deleted scenes? I kind of regret how "serious" the second part of the story came out and decided it needed to be funnier. So, I've been mulling these ideas in my mind over the past few days, and decided to post them. There may be more. I'm thinking of a Dwight-perspective I left out. It may come yet. Who knows??  For now... well, enjoy...