4 [Reviews - 14] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Does anyone bother writing a summary for a 5 Things fic? What's the point?  I mean, it's pretty much all there in the title, isn't it?  So I'm just going to fill this space.  Cantaloupes.
Rated: T
Categories: Other Characters: Dwight, Jim, Karen
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 775 Read: 3575 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: March 06, 2007 Updated: March 06, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I don't subscribe to the Krazy!Karen hypothesis (it's not a theory since a theory needs large amounts of supporting evidence and we only have... some...) but it sure is fun.

Also, I have a friend who's dating this girl whose father is a higher-up in the astronaut ranks and according to him (via my tertiary source) that crazy astronaut lady was always a little off in the head to begin with. What that has to do with anything, I have no idea. I just wanted to get that out there.

On with the show.

1. Chapter 1 by Alex Wert [Reviews - 14] 4 (775 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I own stuff, but most of it is cheap and covered in epoxy.