16 [Reviews - 67] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: The documentary company needs a little help to finalize a distribution deal, so the head of the camera crew decides to recruit a mole.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Present Characters: Jim/Pam, Phyllis
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: None
Challenges: The Documentary Crew
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7812 Read: 23336 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: March 13, 2007 Updated: March 23, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This story owes quite a bit to some outside influences: two glasses on wine [thank you, wine bottle with the koala bear on it], mouse2002 in the TWoP spoiler thread who first came up with this crazy from left field idea [don't worry, spoiler phobes, we have no reason to believe this will actually happen], Anderson Cooper's stint on The Mole [this video is appropriately backed by Sheryl Crow's "You're My Favorite Mistake"], Maybe Once for having a bad day [I turn your loss into inspiration], and the readers who are going to let me get away with posting something unbetaed to hold us over until Moxie gets the next chapter of that McNutpants posted.

Disclaimer: Do I want this to happen? Yes. Can I make it happen? No. Why not? I don't own the characters. Why not? Because I don't have the money to buy them from NBC. Why not? Because I haven't won the lottery yet. Why not? ...shut up.

1. Monday by sharky [Reviews - 17] 3 (1722 words)

2. Tuesday by sharky [Reviews - 13] 2 (1059 words)

3. Wednesday by sharky [Reviews - 8] 2 (1647 words)

Since I took a little break, here's your Cliff's Notes recap: Eric the Camera Guy has recruited Phyllis to be The Mole and she needs to get some juicy Jam action going so the crew can get better Jim and Pam footage. If they can do that, the documentary gets a distributor and Phyllis gets to be the matchmaker who brought Jim and Pam together. So far, she asked them to prank Dwight and she went shopping for a red dress for Pam under the guise that it belonged to Bob Vance's niece.

And then we're here! Hugs to xoxoxo for reading this over and soothing my paranoia.

4. Thursday by sharky [Reviews - 12] 3 (1328 words)

5. Friday by sharky [Reviews - 17] 6 (2056 words)

This is it! Thanks to everyone who has been following it.

Oh, and in case I forget, I don't own a mole or a television studio or a video camera so none of these people are mine.