- Text Size +
Story Notes:
All characters and settings herein are owned by NBC. However, I'm sure they would be more than willing to grant me ownership of everything else here, as it truly sucks.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy, if you dare.........
She was as lonely as a single sheet of off-white bond, mistakenly placed on the optic bright cardstock shelf.

She thought about her sadness, along with her sad, sad lonliness, as she bobbed her teabag up and down in her Teal Teapot of Love. She sadly wondered if Karen had been doing any teabagging lately, and then felt very, very sad. And lonely.

Jim walked in.

"Hi," he said tall-ly.

"Hi." she said, sadly.

Then Karen walked in. "Hi, Pam. Nice teabag." And Pam felt so sad she wanted to die. "I hate you. I have Jim and you don't. Neener Neener."

Jim slammed his cup down with tall anger. "Karen. You are a bitch. It's Pam I really love!"

Jim and Pam fell in to each other's arms, and began making out in the Kitchen.

"Hooray!" shouted Phyllis.

"Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!" squeed Kelly.

"Who are you people?" asked Creed.

Meredith hiccupped.

Karen shrugged, and began to make out with Angela.

"But, Angela!" Dwight said.

"Fornicating is a sin, Dwight," said Angela. "And since Karen is not a man, I cannot fornicate with her! It's a match made by God himself!"

Karen stopped. "Um. Angela. We should actually talk about that."

And then, Roy came in with a machine gun. He peppered the reception desk with bullets before striding into the kitchen.

"Pam! You are a slut!"

"Roy!" Jim leapt across the room and punched the gun from his hand. Roy fell to the floor. Karen ran to him, and they started to make out. Angela cried.

Just then, Michael walked in. "As your boss, I command you all to dance!"

And so, they all did the Macarena, as Pam and Jim made sweet, sweet love in the supply closet.


Maybe Once is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked So Bad, it's....well....Really Bad. also liked 680 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans