- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Inspired by Mood Rings by Relient K...
Author's Chapter Notes:
The chapter is from Karen's POV and her thoughts about Jim...

He is mine. 

She says it over and over in her mind.  Never realizing before how many emotions a smile from Jim Halpert can stir up.

He's pretty much perfect. He's smart, nice, funny, and he loves me. I should be happy, but why does something not feel right??

She ponders over this every day... everytime he smiles and everytime he laughs she thinks to herself,

Am I the reason for his happiness... or am I the one that makes him stress.

And everytime it ends the same.. shaking with panic and denial,

Karen, he loves you. He loves you. And you love him.  We have something special. We've got eachother.. and thats all we'll ever need. We love what we've got together. Nothing is more special.
She continues to attempt reassure herself, but it just isnt working. 
 

 He loves me, he is mine... or is he. I know hes mine, but is he truly ALL mine.  I dont feel like hes given me all his heart, like ive given to him. I know he loves me, but I can't help but think... but think that theres something distracting him and holding him back...If there was something wrong, he wouldve ended it.. but then again, maybe hes trying to keep from hurting me. God, why is he so sensitive.? 

-------------


"Hey Halpert, can I talk to you for a sec?"

Chapter End Notes:
Ok hope you all enjoyed!! Up next Chapter 2 is Pam's POV. Rates & reviews appreciated!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans