- Text Size +


Pam Beesly, a really pretty receptionist for Dunder-Mifflin Paper Supply Company, was sad.
She stared glumly at Jim Halpert, her One True Love, and waited for him to look up at her.
He did, longingly. Then he laughed at something Dwight said and she did too, because they were like that and knew things about each other that the world just Didn’t Understand.

“I wish I could tell him how I feel,” She thought miserably, tapping a pencil against the desk.

Little did she know, he was thinking the exact same thing, sort of.

“I wish I could tell Pam that I love her, but what about Karen? I am a very, very nice guy who is also very attractive, thus I cannot just break up with Karen because that would go against my all around good guy ness. Dang am I nice.”

Pam sighed again and began to do her faxing. Would they ever be together? It seemed impossible now, what with that totally ugly new girl Karen stomping around like she owned the place.

“Jim, you need to come over tonight so we can have a talk.” Pam heard Karen say loudly, and rolled her eyes. Karen was insecure because she was ugly and stealing Jim away from Pam even though Pam knew in the bottom of her sad, sad heart that Jim would never love her again.

But then, Pam had a brilliant idea!
“I will just send him an e-mail telling him how much I love him!” She thought in her head.

BING! Jim Halpert heard the noise that told him he had a new e-mail and opened it, seeing that it was from Pam.

“Oh my God, this can’t be real!” He thought to himself, reading over what she had written.

Jim- I know this is weird but I love you. I have always loved you. I know you are with Karen now, but I just wanted to tell you how I feel.

“Pam! I love you too!” He yelled, standing up from his desk and bounding over to the reception area. Pam stood up and flung herself over the counter so that she was right in front of her one true love, looking up into his eyes.

“Pam,” Jim said, tears in his eyes, “I have loved you forever, and I want us to get married.” Pam began to cry because her life was so perfect now.

“Yes! I will totally marry you but uh… What about Karen?”

“Oh no I forgot about Karen. What will I do? I totally love Pam, but now I have to worry about this other girl.”

“I hate you Jim Halpert!” Karen yelled, because she had been standing there the whole time and seen the entire thing.

“I am sorry Karen, but I love Pam and there is nothing I can do about it.” Karen ran away crying, and Pam felt a little bad until Jim started kissing her.

“Jim, guess what?” Pam whispered, and Jim looked at her.

“I’ll totally be pregnant in the next chapter!” Jim smiled down at her.

“I know Pam, I know.”



ihaveboneitis is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked BADFIC! Challenge also liked 1753 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans