- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know. Two fics in one day? But this just sort of happened randomly tonight. So.

Nothing but fluff and smut here. :)

He reaches out with his fingers, touching her cheeks as he shifts to his side, the mattress creaking, “You know, your cheeks do this thing when you laugh.”

She scoots away from him, just out of his reach, giggling uncontrollably. “Stop,” she says, her tongue peeking out between her teeth as his fingertips reach under the covers to find her sides. He finds her bare skin and she folds in half in defense almost immediately. “Stop it!”

He stops, pulling his hands back. “No, really, it’s cute. You look like a chipmunk or something.”

She can feel his hands reaching out for her again and she starts writhing to get away, but then she feels his palms flat against her waist and he’s pulling her towards him. His lips find hers and there’s a contented noise in the back of his throat.

He starts to pull back, only meaning for it to be a simple and chaste kiss, but she leans back in and kisses him more ardently, rolling herself on top of him with another loud creak of the mattress. His tongue finds hers and she presses herself against him.

“Three,” he murmurs against her bare shoulder, keeping count of the night’s activities as she sinks down onto him again.

They’re trying to be quiet about it, just the sounds of skin on skin and their slightly labored breathing. But every once in a while, she lets out a quiet cry that echoes against the walls and he’s sure it’s loud enough for someone to overhear.

And now as they start to move faster, she’s desperately trying not to make noise. He grins up at her just as his thumb finds her clit. She gasps and closes her eyes tight, biting down on her bottom lip. But then he slows down just a little and his thumb stops working on her clit and she opens her eyes again looking down at him. Then he speeds up again and catches her by surprise, eliciting a loud, long moan to escape her mouth as she leans forward with her release, gasping, “Oh, fuck, Jim…” as her muscles contract around him.

He starts to laugh as she rolls back onto the bed, panting. When she regains a little strength, she swats at his arm, “That is not funny. You know Angela and Kelly are right in the next room.”

He continues to laugh as she pulls the sheets up over her breasts and she tries to listen through the walls for any indication that they’ve been heard. But there’s silence, just the hum of the cheap hotel air conditioner and someone shifting in their sleep.

She turns to him with her eyes wide, a smile spreading across her flushed face, “I don’t believe they didn’t hear that.” She starts to giggle, feeling like a teenager who just narrowly escaped being found out by their parents. “No, really, that’s- I’ve never been that loud during sex before.”

Then she turns on her side and looks at him, “Hey, wait.”

“Huh?” He says, meeting her eyes, the sheets draped loosely around his waist.

“Did you, uh, finish?”

He smiles, his teeth bright in the darkness. “Doesn’t matter. That one was for you,” he says, reaching out to runs his hand along her jaw line.

“Oh, I don’t think so,” she says as her hand moves underneath the sheets, seeking him out.

She finds him, still half hard from before and she strokes him once and watches his eyes roll back as his head falls back onto the pillow. She moves her hand up and down a few times before she stops suddenly. He lifts his head and looks at her through half closed eyelids, “Is this payback for what I did to you, Beesly?” There’s laughter in his voice, but it still comes out strained and raw.

She starts moving her hand again, faster this time. His breathing starts coming in short bursts and she can tell that he’s getting close even before he says in a rough, desperate voice, “Oh, God, Pam. I’m going to-”

Her hand stills and he groans in frustration. But then she’s moving, burrowing herself underneath the bed sheets. He lifts them up to watch her curiously, but she pulls them back down. He feels her breasts brush against his thighs and then there’s nothing for what feels like forever. And just when he’s about to lift the sheets up again to find out what she’s doing, he feels her mouth around him, hot and wet. He groans loudly and his hands find their way under the covers to fist in her hair as she starts to move her mouth faster.

He warns her that he’s about to come, but she ignores him. She feels him start to tense up and then he’s coming, knocking his head against the headboard in the process. She slows down her movements as his orgasm subsides.

Then she’s climbing back up to his side, grinning. “Okay, at least I didn’t almost break the bed when I came,” she laughs, reaching up and behind her to test the strength of the headboard.

“Hey, I think we should be more worried about my poor head,” he says, rubbing it with an exaggerated frown on his face.

She tilts her head up to kiss him. “I’m sorry about your head.”

“It’s okay. I believe the majority my nerve endings where focused elsewhere at the time,” he smiles down at her as she settles her head on his shoulder.

“So, hey, being Michael’s number two has it’s benefits, huh? A hotel room all to yourself when we go on these ridiculous office retreats.” Her fingertips walk up and down the center of his chest before he captures her hand in his own.

“Yeah, that’s definitely a perk.”

***

The next morning, she tries to slip out of his room inconspicuously at six. But as she’s closing the door quietly behind her with her shoes in her hand and her t-shirt on backwards, she hears the elevator ding and Angela is walking down the hall with a cup of coffee in her hands, a newspaper folded under her arm.

Pam freezes and slowly turns toward Angela, putting on a smile, “Good morning, Angela.”

“Pam,” Angela returns sternly.

“Did you sleep well?” She runs her hands over her clothes and her hair.

“Fairly well. Though I do think that if certain people are going to engage in certain questionable activities in certain hotel rooms they should try to respect those around them.”

Pam’s mouth forms a little O and she isn’t sure how to respond to that. She settles on, “You’re probably right. Well, I should-”

And just at that moment, Jim throws the door open, shirtless and in boxers, grabbing her around the waist and picking her up, speaking into her neck, “Where do you think you’re going off to? It’s only six. Our first activity or whatever isn’t until 11.”

She puts her hands on his shoulders. “Uh, Jim, maybe you should put me down and say good morning to Angela.”

He all but drops her back onto the floor and she has to reach out for his arms for balance. She rearranges her clothes and darts her eyes over to him and back to Angela nervously.

Angela is looking at them with an eyebrow raised. But Jim just smiles and says, “Oh, hey, Angela.”

“Jim.”

“I hope we didn’t wake you up at last night. We had sort of a slumber party thing going on.”

Pam looks up at him, her mouth agape and trying to suppress the laughter that’s threatening.

Angela looks them both up and down before saying, “Yes, well,” and turning to go into her room.

When the door clicks shut behind her, Pam’s shoving him back into the room before he erupts in a fit of laughter. “You’re horrible!” she exclaims as she pushes him back onto the bed.

“Oh, my God, can you believe that?” He pulls her on top of him, both of them still laughing hysterically. He’s already pulling her shirt over her head almost on instinct and she’s kicking off her jeans as he says, “Do you think she’s in there praying for our souls right now?”

“Probably,” she says, kissing him firmly on the mouth. She pulls back just enough to get his boxers down, “God, why did that turn me on so much?”

“Because now this is forbidden,” he says with mock seriousness as his fingertips run along the underside of her breast. And then he’s above her, bowing his head down close to her ear and pushing into her as he breathes out, “Four.”


unfold is the author of 102 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 47 members. Members who liked Creaky Mattresses also liked 3085 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans