- Text Size +
Story Notes:
i love badfics, they're more fun to write
Author's Chapter Notes:
NOT SERIOUS.  MADE FOR BADFIC CHALLENGE. 

Roy walked manly-ish into the room.

 

            He had a shovel.  And a musket.

 

            “I am going to kill Jim Halpert” he says – looking straight into the camera.

           

            Pam starts to cry.  She knew there was something she had forgotten to do this weekend.  She had forgotten to call Jim.  Now Jim was going to die.

 

            “What the hell?” asks Jim.

           

            “It was all Pam’s fault.  She was making out with you lovingly.”  Exclaims Roy.

 

            “What the hell?” asks Jim.

 

            “Jim, do you remember how I was engaged at the time?” calls out Pam.

 

            “What the hell?” asks Karen.  Then Karen looks back at her computer.  Karen doesn’t really care.  Karen really just loves Jim because he is very tall and she has found another tall man to sleep with. 

 

            Roy comes at Jim with a shovel.  The shovel is about to bash in his beautiful head but then he uses mind powers to move the shovel.

 

            “I knew you had mind powers Jim Halpert!”  says Dwight.

 

            Jim does not care what Dwight says.  He is over making out with Pam under the Receptionist desk.

 

            “Where is Jim!”  yells Roy.

 

            He storms out of the room.  He is angry that Jim moved his shovel with mind powers.  He was really looking forward to bashing Jim’s beautiful head in.

 

            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * *

 

            Jim is happy.  Pam’s tongue is in his mouth.  It tastes like fish.

 

            “What the hell?” asks Jim but then they continue to make out.

 

            Pam tries to undo his belt but can’t because he is holding her down using his incredibly hot mind powers.

 

            “I am trying to undo your belt, Jim.”  Pam says annoyed.

 

            “Okay.  Do you have any idea how long I have been waiting to do you under your desk?”  He asks.

 

            Pam is not listening because she is to busy trying to unhook Jim’s belt.  But Jim’s belt is being stubborn.

 

            This makes Pam angry.  She gets mad and walks away.   She doesn’t like it when she is trying to do someone and their belt is being stubborn.  She goes and drinks a grape soda.  But it reminds her of getting laid by Jim.

 

            She cries.

 

            Jim cries also.  He never got to get laid by Pam. 

 

            When they see each other crying, they go and hold each other.  And they stay like this for the next couple minutes.  And they know they are in love. 

   

 



here_in_your_perfect_eyes is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked BADFIC - Post Cocktails also liked 247 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans