1 [Reviews - 6] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

It all starts with fun jeans! in the garbage can and ends with Casual Friday dead by the third week of November, in the year of 2005. Also known as the most tragic prank Jim and Pam ever pulled.

Spoilers through The Client (season 2). The premise is that sometime after The Client casual Fridays were seemingly abolished, as we have now seen the gang in work clothes on Fridays a couple of times. This story attempts to explain what happened to put an end to Michael's beloved casual day.. I've been re-bitten by the writing bug so hopefully I can complete my unfinished stories before it runs out..


Rated: K
Categories: Past, Episode Related Characters: Dwight, Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3034 Read: 4774 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 06, 2007 Updated: April 07, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Spoilers through The Client (season 2). The premise is that sometime after The Client, casual Fridays were seemingly abolished, as we have now seen the gang in work clothes on Fridays a couple of times. This story attempts to explain what happened to put an end to the beloved casual day..

1. Prologue: In which Dwight reflects on the hunt by Treble [Reviews - 4] 1 (593 words)
This is a big change from the normal, heavier things I have written. I'm a little nervous about posting it! But I've been working on it for awhile and I'm almost done with the next chapter so up up we go. This is rather short, as it mainly serves to set the stage.

Disclaimer: I do not and will never own these characters.

2. Day 1: In which Dwight Becomes the Hunt by Treble [Reviews - 1] (1417 words)
Apparently the writing bug has hit me harder than previously anticipated! I'm going to try to ride out the momentum and finish out all my unfinished stories. First chapter has been cleaned up a little to fit the rest of the story, considering I started this a year ago! The story should all be up (relatively) quickly from here on out. Thanks for reading.

3. Day 1: In which the Hunt expands by Treble [Reviews - 1] (1024 words)
Each chapter should be one whole day from here on out. Also, it should be noted that this fic is largely due to an off handed conversation with Too Late Kev about a year ago. Therefore, she is 35% to blame for this... (Sorry TLK!) Thanks for reading..