3 [Reviews - 10] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim's evolution is beginning to show it's cracks, and he's not the only one who notices the fact that he is beginning to slip back into his old form.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen
Genres: Inner Monologue, Romance
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1263 Read: 3674 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 09, 2007 Updated: April 11, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Spoilers through "The Negotiation"

1. Divine Creation by nightskiesfading [Reviews - 6] 1 (607 words)

Jim's attempts at evolution are beginning to regress, and Pam thinks on the idea of evolution itself and Jim's current role in it. POV will switch in the next chapters accordingly.

I don't own these characters, just borrowing them for a bit, oh so many things would be different if I did.

This is my first time writing Office fanfiction, but I am in no way new to fanfiction and writing itself, so I hope to have fun with this, and have definitely enjoyed writing these characters.

2. Survival of the Fittest by nightskiesfading [Reviews - 4] 2 (656 words)

We switch to Karen's POV of Jim's regression, how Jim's move back towards Pam looks in her eyes.

Thanks so much to those who reviewed to the last chapter, I just wanted to try a story like this out, to work out Jim and Pam's relationship through a new perspective, in relation to his evolution being unsucessful.

I still appreciate all reads, reviews, and ratings. Means the world to me.