- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I don't own any of this ish.

Woke up this morning

Heard the TV saying somethin'

I stretched out as I awoke from my slumber. The downy pillow rubbed delicately against my cheek as I struggled to find my spectacles in the dark morning light. My bedside police scanner was on, as usual, but the television's report was the thing that caught my attention...

About disaster in the world

Blast it! Andy was at it again...Another one of his evil plots, surely, was the cause of the ruckus on TV.

It made me wonder where I'm going

I still hadn't found my glasses so it was hard to find my way about the dark farmhouse.

There's so much darkness in the world.

I struggled into my spandex unitard, my usual uniform, and loaded up my pepper spray, nunchucks, and throwing stars, my usual tools. I finally found the light and slipped on my spectacles. I looked over to my bed...and there she was.

But I see beauty left in you, girl

Among my silk sheets, she looked more like an angel than an accountant. I shook her gently to awaken her, but before I could get the words out, she whispered "I know. Go save the world."

And what you give me lets me know that I'll be alright

I was just about to leave when her soft coo of a voice stopped me. "Wait. Don't forget this!" She handed me my bright maroon silky cape emblazoned with a sharp magenta D. "How do you expect to fight crime without it, silly?" she teased.

If your love was all I had in this life,

I chuckled, despite my grave mission for the day. But little did she know: it was not the cape, nor the nunchucks, nor the pepper spray that gave my me true powers. Alas, it was the shining power of her love.

That would be enough, until the end of time.

She blew me a kiss and with that, I knew I would have the power to do what I had to do that day.

So rest your weary heart, and relax your mind

She lowered her slender frame back onto the bed and her blonde hair cast the aura of a halo about her head. Her eye fluttered closed, a serene smile on her luscious lips. She knew I would be okay...I was always ok.

Cuz I'm going to love you girl to the end of time.

I did not want to leave this beautiful sight before my eyes but I had a duty and my sidekick, the Tempinator, would be waiting for me outside in the Manila-Mobile. I whispered "I love you" to his seemingly sleeping beauty but as I turned to leave I heard her whispered reply: "I love you too. Now go save the world, Dunderman".

Chapter End Notes:

Dedicated to my real-life Dunderman-man. <3

(You know who you are)

 

 

Please R&R guys. I only write for you so I need feedback to keep making stories. =D

 

Please R&R guys



cpupz is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans