5 [Reviews - 26] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Three years ago, Jim and Karen left Dunder Mifflin Scranton together to accept positions at Corporate, leaving Pam, and the other Office members shocked, puzzled and saddened.  Now, three years later, Jim has returned, to attend to some unfortunate business. This is the story of the inevitable meet up of Jim and Pam, and their unravelling of the events of the previous three years, and all that transpired therein.

Note: Started writing before Beach Day and The Job.   

 


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8357 Read: 13701 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: April 18, 2007 Updated: May 25, 2007
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by Daoust [Reviews - 10] 1 (2659 words)

Dis auther wishes to note dat dis author is in no way associated wit da owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Dat's my dis claimer.

2. Chapter 2 by Daoust [Reviews - 9] 1 (2146 words)

The day after the night before. Some unravelling of the previous nights events.

3. Chapter 3 by Daoust [Reviews - 5] 2 (1504 words)
The unravelling of Jim's past three months. The beginning of the lifecycle...

4. Chapter 4 by Daoust [Reviews - 2] 1 (2048 words)

The conclusion, (or beginning) of my first, and possibly last fanfic. I took about a two month break between this chapter and the last one.  I just wanted to finish it, for me.  Hope you enjoy it.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners