3 [Reviews - 7] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Michael decides to take the gang to Lake Wallenpaupack for a beach 'morale boosting' weekend! Will Pam and Jim recconect? Or will Karen try to get in the way of true love?
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Karen
Genres: Drunk Pam/Jim, Fluff
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 2490 Read: 10633 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 18, 2007 Updated: April 23, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by takemyhandx [Reviews - 3] 3 (391 words)
Michael sends out the letter for the trip, and Pam discovers a secret about Jim's relationships.

2. Chapter 2 by takemyhandx [Reviews - 1] (477 words)
Will Pam finnaly fight for Jim now? Well, I know and you don't yet...unless you read this chapter!

3. Chapter 3 by takemyhandx [Reviews - 1] (847 words)

How will Jim react to Pam's confession? You are soon to find out! ;)

4. Chapter 4 by takemyhandx [Reviews - 2] (775 words)

Will things get hot on the beach? Or will it all just end up like sunburn. Read to see! =)