- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I didn't really mean to write this, but I guess I felt compelled after last night's rerun. Plus I was feeling a little Jammed out. Blasphemous, I know.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

She banged her head against the steering wheel, but gently so it wouldn't leave a mark. What was she doing here?

She'd been sitting in her car in the parking lot for almost 10 minutes now and with the engine off it was starting to get cold, even with her big parka on, but she still couldn't bring herself to actually go inside.

Secretly accepting an offer for a nice vacation away from prying eyes was one thing, but to go in there now where everyone would see her and wonder what she was doing here was something else entirely.

And then there were the cameras. She wondered when the camera crew usually left for the night. Maybe she could just wait it out until then.

But she had driven all this way and she really had to see him. Each mile closer to Scranton had wound her up just a little bit more until she was practically ready to scream his name and beg him to take her right here and now.

It was actually quite terrifying how attracted she was to him. He was so wrong for her. The opposite of every man she had ever been with before.

Slowly, she let out a breath that she didn't even know she had been holding. This was it. She had to go in there. She had to do it quickly. Get it over with so she could get on with the rest of her evening plans.

But she was used to getting things done, and she figured that the sooner she got Michael out of her system, the sooner she could get on with her life.

She opened the car door and the rush of wintry air that blew in onto her cheeks only invigorated her more. She was Jan Levinson and she was powerful. She would handle this calmly and professionally, with her held high and her pride intact.

It's just sex, she reminded herself as she hit the lock button on her key. Everyone does it. No need to be immature about the issue. This is what it is and nothing more.
Suddenly she felt strangely calm and she knew she would stay in control. After all, it really wasn't her fault she was wildly attracted to Michael Scott.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans