6 [Reviews - 20] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

“Ladies and Gentlemen! Blacks and Whites!  Straights and Homosexuals!”  Michael makes sure to make eye contact with Stanley and Oscar during his last two exclamations.  “It gives me great pleasure to announce that this Friday will be our second annual Dunder Mifflin….Casino Night!”

 

 It’s simply instinctive; at the two words, Jim’s eyes slide automatically toward Pam, only to find hers had done the same, and as a result they’re staring at each other for the briefest of moments.

 

Alternate season three finale


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1542 Read: 2749 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 22, 2007 Updated: April 22, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Takes place sometime in the present run of the show.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Announcement and Dresses by JAMsoundtrack [Reviews - 20] 6 (1542 words)

Some place in the current run of the show.  My version of a season three finale that will almost definately NOT be used.