7 [Reviews - 22] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Not a literal translation, despite what the title suggests.

The revival of Movie Monday can only lead to misery—or at least, that’s what Pam believes—especially when Entourage is replaced with something a little more personal.


Rated: T
Categories: Other, Present Characters: Andy, Angela, Creed, Dwight, Jim, Jim/Pam, Karen, Kelly, Kevin, Meredith, Michael, Oscar, Pam, Phyllis, Ryan, Stanley, Toby
Genres: Angst, Humor, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6430 Read: 18003 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: April 25, 2007 Updated: September 27, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. In a non-prison movie type of way... by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 6] 3 (1402 words)

Michael revives Movie Mondays and the aftermath occurs.

Speical thanks to edo for her amazing beta skillz.  Yes with a z. 

2. make anybody cry today? by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 10] 1 (1374 words)
Michael's "choice" for Movie Monday is revealed and Pam has a flashback of a happier time.

3. and hell is just a sauna by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 3] 1 (1298 words)

Sorry for the long wait!! Hope it's worth it!  Muchas gracias a mis amigas EmilyHalpert and BeckySue for rocking at everything they do.

 

4. I don’t wanna hear that defeatist attitude by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 1] 1 (1361 words)

I know, I know, I'm a horrible writer for holding out nearly a year between chapters.  Good news: all the last 3 chapters are written and beta'd.  So the end is near :) 

Shout outs to EmilyHalpert for being one of the best beta's ever and also shout out to cri-man-squa for  all her help on writing this little story :)  And last but not least to all my readers/reviewers, especially Rylynn who pushed me enough to finish this!  Hope you enjoy :) 

5. I thought you wanted out... by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 2] 1 (995 words)

 

One little epilogue to go folks!  Thanks for all your support :) Emily Halpert and cri-man-squa are lovely for all their help! Hope you enjoy the (almost) ending.