2 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

In which Alex Wert attempts to generate hate mail and death threats. Karen wins. Pam loses. Jim is happy.


Rated: T
Categories: Future Characters: Jim, Jim/Other, Karen, Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Oneshot
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1162 Read: 3362 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 07, 2007 Updated: May 07, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

The first episode of The Office that I watched was Branch Closing. A bunch of us went back to Tom's apartment after a rec-league floor hockey game because they wanted to watch the show and I had nothing better to do. I sort of had some idea about what was going on with the whole Jim/Pam thing, but didn't really care. When one of my teammates asked if Jim was still in love with Pam after his scene with Karen, my reaction was to say that, if I were Jim, I'd be like "Pam who?" Karen is so much hotter. Of course that was without me knowing about the long, tortuous love-saga that they have, which would cloud Jim's judgement.

So where was I? Oh yes. What if Jim thought the way I did (you're probably lucky he doesn't) and I took it and ran to the obvious extreme...

 

It has always been my dream to become the Salman Rushdie of fanfiction.

 

JIHAD!!!

Okay, so it's actually a fatwa calling for his assassination, but I just wanted to write that.

1. Chapter 1 by Alex Wert [Reviews - 12] 2 (1162 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of me. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in every way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of every media franchise. Copyright infringement is intended.  Okay, so no.