- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I own nothing! Everything is credited to the rightful owners. I am in no way affiliated with The Office, NBC or anyone that has any connections to the two. I intend no harm.
Author's Chapter Notes:
No spoilers, just a fun little introduction to suck you in.

to: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

from: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

subject: tell me a secret

what is your fantasy?

He must have stared at that sentence for fifteen minutes. What did she want him to say?

to: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

from: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

subject: re: tell me a secret

to be all alone in a sugar factory on the weekend. all the sweets I could ever wish to eat and no one to stop me

He watched her as he sent the message hoping for a good response, he hoped he would see her laughing jovially at the response. So Jim…she would think and she would look over at him, her eyes smiling and her small laughter filling their corner of the office.

There was no such response.

to: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

from: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

subject: re:tell me a secret

good one. but what’s your sexual fantasy?

The response came almost immediately, it surprised him.

“Sexual fantasy…” he thought out loud. “She can’t be serious…”

He was hesitant as he composed the next e-mail to her. He looked over at where she sat. Her elbow was propped on her desk and her hand resting in the palm of her hand. Her eyebrows were raised suspiciously, her lips pursed.

Jim smiled to himself as he composed the next message.

to: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

from: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

subject: re: tell me a secret

who said that wasn’t my sexual fantasy?

A ring sounded from her computer and Pam looked down at her computer screen, she looked excited but the look of excitement faded when she double-clicked on the message.

“Come on, Halpert,” she said quietly. She knew he could hear her, maybe Dwight could have heard her. It didn’t matter. She wouldn’t dignify this e-mail with a response.

Jim looked at her, hearing her snide comment from behind the desk. His brow furrowed slightly and he mouthed, “Seriously?” Pam smiled, her eyes eager, and she nodded.

Jim took a deep breath and leaned back in his chair, his arms rising up over his head and resting behind his neck.

Pam lowered her head and quickly typed out another message.

to: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

from: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

subject:re: tell me a secret

what’s the hold up?

Jim looked over at Pam, wry, nervous smile on his face.

“Please,” she mouthed, her lips pouting. Jim nodded.

to: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

from: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

subject: re: tell me a secret

why do you want to know?

He wanted her to give him a reason.

He knew that she had been acting extra flirtatious around him lately, but this? It seemed a bit extreme, especially for Miss Pam Beesly.

to: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

from: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

subject: re: tell me a secret

I thought we could spice things up a bit…

Jim’s eyes widened and Pam took notice. She smiled and covered her mouth as he looked over at her, mouth agape. She nodded. He turned to his computer, cleared his throat nervously getting an odd response from Dwight.

to: pbeesly@dunder-mifflin.com

from: jhalpert@dunder-mifflin.com

subject: re: tell me a secret

I’ve always had a thing for school girls

He wouldn’t go any further than that. Hesitant, he pushed the “send” button and that familiar ring rang from Pam’s computer.

She looked up at him and smiled. He smiled nervously back. As he started to turn his head away he could have sworn that she winked.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Give me suggestions of where this should go! Further fantasies, etc. Thanks for reading!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans