81 [Reviews - 91] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: “Respect? Respect? I know what respect is. Do you want me to spell it out for you? R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Okay, find out what it means to me—”
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Humor, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10919 Read: 18859 ePub Downloads: 7
Published: July 28, 2006 Updated: August 16, 2006
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by bright red shirt [Reviews - 25] 21 (1733 words)
This came to me because of all the recent speculation about season three. No spoilers for season three, it is all purely speculation. Also, it is based loosley on what happened in the British version. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by bright red shirt [Reviews - 22] 21 (1666 words)
Sorry this update is so short!

3. Chapter 3 by bright red shirt [Reviews - 15] 13 (2059 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

4. Chapter 4 by bright red shirt [Reviews - 10] 8 (2383 words)
The idea for the siamese twin activity came from my darling friend, TheKStandsForDanger. She gets all the credit for that, because she's so clever and awesome and always my number one fan.

And I have to apologize and say that this will be the last chapter for about a week. I have a friend coming into town, and I unfortunately will crazy busy. But don't worry, I'm not abandoning this story!

5. Chapter 5 by bright red shirt [Reviews - 7] 8 (1868 words)

I apologize once again for going so long without updating.  I had a friend in town and I was really busy.  One more chapter to go!

6. Chapter 6 by bright red shirt [Reviews - 12] 10 (1210 words)

Sorry about TEH FLUFF.