37 [Reviews - 83] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: A series of vignettes centered around clichés, but with a JAM spin.

Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10899 Read: 41825 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 26, 2007 Updated: July 22, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
This was inspired by Pam's comment in the finale: "I just want him to be happy." These take place in the future, set a few months after The Job. Enjoy!

1. "My Way or the Highway" by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 11] 5 (741 words)

This story would not even exist without the amazing help and support of Becky215 and Cousin Mose. You guys are not only amazing betas, but amazing friends. Muchos gracias to you both :)

2. The Blind Leading the Blind by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 6] 4 (830 words)
I'm working on Chapter 3 as we speak, but here's something to keep you guys going until then.  As always, 1,000 Schrute Bucks and an extra five minutes for lunch to Becky215 and Cousin Mose for their help and all around awesomeness.

3. A Matter of Life and Death by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 8] 2 (1105 words)
Chapter 4 is in the works, folks!  For now, enjoy another fluffy cliche :)  Thanks to Becky215 for making sure this chapter was actually coherent.

4. I Don't Think We're in Kansas Anymore by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 10] 2 (990 words)

I struggled a bit with this chapter, and the final product would not even be in existence without the help of Cousin Mose and Becky215.  You guys rock harder than Scrantonicity :)

 Enjoy!

5. Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 6] 3 (1076 words)

I wonder if Becky215 and Cousin Mose ever get sick of me talking about how great they are all the time. Either way, this chapter wouldn't be here without the help of these two. Seriously.

Enjoy!

6. You Complete Me by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 12] 4 (1604 words)
So really, I can't take any credit for main storyline of this chapter.  That all goes to Cousin Mose for his brilliant stroke of genius.  I just put the words on the virtual paper.  And as always, thanks to Becky215 with whom I traded chapter drafts over the course of writing this thing.  

7. Back to the Drawing Board by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 6] 2 (1342 words)
I'm soooooo sorry for taking this long to update. I had quite a frustrating bout of writer's block and was two seconds away from chucking my laptop out the window. However, thanks to the constant encouragement of Becky215 and Cousin Mose, I give you another chapter :) Enjoy!

8. Another Notch in Your Belt by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 12] 5 (1409 words)

Okay folks, I had to get one more chapter in before I head off my European adventure! This story is by no means over, but it will be on hiatus seeing as how I won't have internet access for two weeks. Many thanks, as always, to Cousin Mose and Becky215 for all of their ra-raing. You guys are the best!

9. The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 12] 10 (1802 words)

I've returned!  And with a new chapter no less!  So take a break from Harry Potter and give it a read, yes?  

Or as the Italians say, Si