- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Um, read at work, if you dare? Oh, and if you have a problem with self lovin', this isn't the fic for you. Enjoy!!

No spoilers. Randomly set somewhere during S3.

Pam looked down at the pastel pink gift bag in front of her in disbelief.

"Kelly," she said. "Kelly, oh my God." At the sound of Pam's exclamation, the cameras perked up and began to make their way over to reception.

Bouncing like a rogue rubber ball, Kelly squealed, "OH MY GOD, don't you just love it?" In reply, Pam put the phones to voicemail, grabbed Kelly, and began to steer her to the bathroom. As they passed the cameramen, Pam stage-whispered, "Brangelina's adopting an entire orphanage?! You don't say!"

"What!!!!??? Oh my God, where'd you read that-" By the time they got to the bathroom, Kelly had just noticed the change in scenery. "Um, why are we in the bathroom?"

"Because if the camera guys saw what you bought me, I think I would die," Pam hissed. She sat on the couch and looked inside the bag again. Inside, nestled in layers of purple tissue paper, was a medium-sized, powder blue, vibrator. Pam's cheeks scalded just looking at it, and she closed it again, wishing that it'd turn into a teddy bear or some fuzzy dice for her car.

Apparently, Kelly had gone to a "Passion Party" over the weekend, a party where the hostess sold sex toys to a group of of women who drank too many fruity martinis and marinated themselves in Sex in the City reruns. If you bought two items, you got one free, and according to Kelly, she just HAD to get something for Pam because, "she knew was totally wasn't getting any".

Since Pam and Jim barely spoke anymore, Kelly had appointed herself Madonna of the office, and adopted Pam as her new "BFF". Pam knew she meant well, so she didn't mind too much when she would stop by the reception desk. Her wide eyes and girlish enthusiasm for all things drenched in gossip and Ryan Howard, was amusing, even sweet. They didn't have much in common, well, they didn't have anything in common, but it was better than looking at Jim and Karen all day.

"It's the rabbit, Pam!" said Kelly, high-pitched and rushed. "Like, THE RABBIT! It's been all over magazines, they say it's like, the best. MULTIPLES, PAM! Can you imagine?! I don't even have multiples with Ryan."

Oh.My.God. On the list of things that Pam never wanted to know, Kelly and Ryan's sex life was now a new entry. And then she started to wonder if Karen ever had multiples with Jim.

Pam looked down at the contents of the bag again, then up at Kelly's round, hopeful face, and her resolve softened.

"This is probably the most unusual gift i've ever gotten, Kelly," Pam started, "but, thank you." Her smile was warm and true as she gave her a brief hug.

"No worries," Kelly gushed, "I know how to treat my BFF."

* * *

As soon as she got home, Pam dropped Kelly's gift on her bed, and effectively forgot about it. She cleaned her room, and heated up some leftover chinese so she'd have something to eat while she painted. Her current piece was an abstract, but it was starting to look a lot like Jim; he oozed out of her paintbrush, the warm colors representing his skin, the way he made her feel. A few hours later, fingers sepia-stained, Pam decided to call it a night.

Comfy in her fleece pajama pants and camisole, Pam crawled into bed, and there it was. Still in the bag, waiting. She sat for a moment with the bag cradled in her lap, the paper crinkling, the only noise in the room. She steeled herself and jutted her hand into the bag, grabbing at the rabbit, and pulling it out in one fell swoop. The faster she did it, the less inclined she'd be to throw it and the bag across the room. After placing the bag on the floor, she slipped under the comforter with the vibrator.

Let's see how this thing works... she thought.

She jumped as it buzzed in her hands, insistent on pleasing its new owner. It had a cylinder of rotating milky white pearls toward the head of it, and attached to the top of it was a soft little rabbit with long ears. Pam teased the ears with her finger.

"That's for your clit," Kelly had said proudly. "It helps you "hop" your way to orgasm!" Pam laughed at the thought.

She turned the vibration down to low, set it beside her, and decided to get herself warmed up the usual way, with her hands. She took off her bottoms and after some consideration, took off her top. Her nipples brushed up against the silky underside of the comforter, and she shivered with the pinpricks of excitement that came from it. She closed her eyes and began to run her hands up and and down her stomach, tracing lazy lines with her finger. Her skin was soft, vanilla-scented, and warm from her shower. Licking a fingertip, she rubbed it over her nipple, sighing when the moist surface made contact with the air. She started to knead her breasts, squeezing, loving their fullness. Her hand snaked down between her thighs; she was already wet. Her finger dipped into her pool and drew a path up to her clit; she bucked and began to rub in slow circles.

"Jim," she whispered. She could only speak to him in her mind, her fantasies. In the deep, secret places in her mind, those were the only places that she could really say (and do) what she wanted.

He'd snuck up on her, laying his hand atop the hand that squeezed her breast.

"Jesus, Jim," she moaned, and he put his finger to her lips. He kissed her then, first pressing his lips against hers, then slipped his tongue in-between, probing and teasing. She suckled his tongue like a hungry babe, his growl was low and deep. His hands were just...everywhere, and his mouth swept over her breasts, stomach, and then hovered between her thighs, a nectar-starved honeybee laying in wait. Jim's breath came in pants, the hot, misty breath settling over dripping wet center.


Not able to wait any longer, Pam grabbed the vibrator and positioned against her opening. Her hips bucked to the throb of the machine against her.

God, she was so fucking wet, she thought.

"Christ, you're so fucking wet," Jim whispered, sliding his tongue against her folds, then clamping his lips over her aching bud like a vise.

The "rabbit ears", now slick with juice, fluttered next to her clit, causing her soft mewls to fill the room.

He cupped her ass in his hands, kneading the flushed flesh, licking and kissing her thighs.

"Oh God, Jim," she whispered, her voice ragged, "Jim, I can't - I need-" In response, Jim flicked and sucked her clit into his mouth harder, then, slipped two fingers in. They were long and slender, probing her. She thought she could hear him mumble, "I can't believe I'm tasting you," but her head was so foggy, she couldn't make out a word. Her climax rose inside her like a wave, cresting higher and higher....


She was so open now, her legs splayed across the bed. The head of the vibrator pushed inside first, and the consequent spasms drew the rest of its length in, the thick shaft stretching her.

Suddenly he was above her, suckling a nipple into his mouth, and then, he was in her. "I'm sorry," he said whispering, "I couldn't wait anymore, I had to be in you, my God...." His voice trailed off as he pressed his lips against hers. He moved agonizingly slow at first, setting a rhythm. She could feel every inch of him, even the thick veins that swirled around his cock. Soon enough, emboldened by her slippery hold on him, he started to move faster, and soon he was a blur, a ghost over her.

Pam had lost her mind. Or at least it had seemed so, with her right hand pumping away furiously. She was clutching at her bedspread, humping at the air, and gyrating her hips against the rotating pearls with shameless abandon. She was on fire and coming apart at the seams.

"Fuck," she whimpered, "oh, fuck. Jim, I'm gonna come...."

"Fuck," she whimpered, "oh, fuck. Jim, I'm gonna come...." At this, Jim encased her in his arms and whirled them onto his back. Instinctively, Pam began to grind against him. Jim, while fisting his hand in her hair, wrapped his other arm around her waist, drawing her to him so he wouldn't miss a moment of her explosion. The world was liquid now, molten and swirling around her, and the last thing she heard was Jim's voice, lips pressed tight against her ear, commanding and hard:

"Come all over me."


* * *

The metallic twang of blood on her tongue stirred Pam from her lethargic state. Lolling her tongue around her mouth, she realized that she'd bitten her lips to keep from calling out Jim's name when she came. The vibrator slipped out of her with a soft plop; she was empty. The Pam in her fantasy would be spooned by Jim, his large hands caressing her as she drifted to sleep. The reality was far more lonely

As she threw off her comforter, a soothing rush of cool air washed over her. On trembling legs, she carefully stood, noting that her juices dripped liberally down her thighs as she stumbled to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Ten minutes later, Pam was staring at the ceiling in the dark, basking in a post-orgasmic haze, when she heard the faint bleat of her cell phone. She reached over to pick it up from her night stand, and when she saw who it was, she groaned.

"PAM!" Kelly shrieked into Pam's ear. "Oh my God, did you use it?" She paused and lowered her voice. "Are you using it NOW? That would be so kinky."

"Do you ever sleep?" Pam replied sleepily.

"AHHHHHH! You did use it! You sound exactly how I did after I used mine for the first time, all blissed out and stuff. Pam, I'm so happy you love it!"

In spite of her late call, Pam was touched. In her own weird way, Kelly cared about her.

"Kelly," she said with a grin, "You really know how to treat your BFF."
Chapter End Notes:
Comments and love are my bread and butter!


MixedBerryJam is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Let Me Hear Your Body Talk also liked 1057 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans