3 [Reviews - 7] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Written for the fraternizing community ficathon on LJ for the prompt of “To die will be an awfully big adventure” - James M Barrie. Five funerals that never happened.

Rated: K+
Categories: Other, Present, Past, Future, Alternate Universe Characters: Dwight, Ensemble, Jim, Michael, Pam, Toby
Genres: Angst, Humor, Oneshot
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3208 Read: 2180 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 02, 2007 Updated: June 02, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
This is not intended to be an actual straight timeline of events; it's more a series of separate 'what if's, which is why some of the vignettes take place in the future while some felt more suited to an AU version of the present or even the past, and also why two characters might be able to attend each other's funerals, why pairings aren't always consistent with the timeline (also because I started it before the finale aired), etc.

1. five funerals and an interview segment by Semby [Reviews - 7] 3 (3208 words)

This is not intended to be an actual straight timeline of events; it's more a series of separate 'what if's, which is why some of the vignettes take place in the future while some felt more suited to an AU version of the present or even the past, and also why two characters might be able to attend each other's funerals, why pairings aren't always consistent with the timeline (also because I started it before the finale aired), etc.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with the creative minds behind The Office, and am not profiting from the distribution of this fic.