- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Weird Bad!AU!Fic

Does Bad!Fic need a beta? Oh well, this isn’t. Its just something that I wrote in my head and put down on computer before dinner.
Anyways, this story started with me being a weird babysitter, and telling kids about the baby ghost that inhabits their swingset… a conversation at TwoP later… and a Pam/Jim twist…. this happened.

(Oh yes, and in terms of co-authors, there is are two little girls who helped with some of these weird details…)

Oh, I don’t own the characters of Pam and Jim. I did invent invisible ghost baby. But honestly, who else would want to lay claim to this piece of weirdness.

            Pam and Jim were so happy they melded into one person, and became one great big pile of JAM. Well, they were still happy together, they didn’t care that they were just basically mushy goo.

            That all changed the day the giant came by. See, this was a very hungry giant, and he hadn’t eaten for days. He had a piece of giant toast (which he roasted over a volcano), but, he didn’t like toast dry, so he was wandering the countryside, trying to find something to smear on his toast. And then he stumbled upon JAM.

            As he put the goo on his toast, JAM screamed, but the giant was so hungry, he thought it was his stomach rumbling. He quickly ate the toast, and JAM slid down his throat and died.

            But as it turned out…the Pam part of the jam was pregnant! The baby was born as a ghost and escaped from the giant’s belly. The ghost baby was a girl, and resembled a jellyfish, but had Pam’s curly hair, and Jim’s green eyes. The ghost baby walked around, and found its way to Atlanta (she could tell it was Atlanta because of all the Braves fans).

            Soon, invisible ghost baby found a swing set in a nice suburban home. There was a bright red baby swing on it, and it looked like it was fun. However, it hadn’t been used in years, and there was a lot of bird poop on it. Invisible ghost baby floated up, and sat in the swing, and strapped herself in. As she started pumping, she ate the bird poop because she was very hungry. As she ate, she swung higher and higher. She wasn’t paying attention to how high she was swinging, and she flew all the way around the top bar (thank goodness she was strapped in, or else she would have fallen out).

            Invisible ghost baby loved that swing set. She played on it every day, until all the bird poop was gone. She didn’t know where to go next, but she knew she was hungry. Then she saw people, they were out with a dog. And the dog pooped. And ghost baby knew she was home.
Chapter End Notes:

Short and weird right. In the story that I tell the kids, usually ghost baby goes on more adventures (such as the pool, church, etc)… and ghost baby has sustained many injuries (such as today she broke her head)…But this is what got written….

Review if you like (pretty please).


EmilyHalpert is the author of 44 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans