- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Spoilers: Only if you squint. Really hard.
Disclaimer: Not mine. Like I'm that cool. No infringement is intended.

A/N: This is just a teeny bit of silly fluff that popped into my head ten minutes ago. Either (yet) another first date fic, or could be a second or third date, depending on whether or not you want to pretend I didn't fudge the release date of the new PotC movie. Ah well, that's what silly fluff is all about. Remember, feedback is love!

She’s not quite sure what is going on, but she is standing by the doors of the Scranton Multiplex while Jim buys their movie tickets, and he can’t stop looking at her. She’s smiling and trying to stop locking eyes with him, but it’s not working.

She laughs quietly to herself when he finally gets to the front of the line and falls all over himself trying to hand the box office cashier the correct amount of cash. But when the tickets are in his hand, he stuffs them in his coat pocket and he’s walking toward her with purpose. It’s almost in slow motion, like some sort of pop-drenched romantic comedy. She feels like she’s fallen into one when his arms go around her, and he kisses her with a force that would almost bend her backwards if the arm placed firmly behind her back wasn’t holding her up.

When he steps back, she gasps for air, not so much because he kissed her, but because of the way she feels when he does.

“I’m sorry. I’ve been dying to do that all night,” he says, but he doesn’t look sorry at all.

“Oh… don’t be sorry,” she says, and she’s regained enough of her composure to smirk at him.

She’s not surprised when he grabs her hand and all but drags her into their assigned auditorium to a seat in the very back row in the corner of the stadium-style theater. It’s nine-thirty on a Thursday night, so they’re practically the only people there.

Before she knows it, her hands are in his hair, and his lips are on her neck, and they’re making out like a couple of hormonal teenagers.

Nearly three hours later, she is perfectly fine with having little clue what happens in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.

Finis


Cassandra Mulder is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Like the Movies also liked 2478 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans