- Text Size +
Story Notes:

An idea that has been floating around my head for months, finally decided to write it all down.

I don’t own The Office or anything like that. I am a broke college student. I babysit for a living. Don’t sue, you won’t get anything.

Thanks for McGigi for all her bright, shiny red comments.

            Pam loved school. She was making friends, and she was learning new things. Her teacher often doted on her, as she was one of the smartest in the class. She had just discovered her love of drawing, and spent hours with her crayons. Everything was great – except for Max.

            Every day, it was something new. “Pampers is a poopy baby.” “Hammy Pammy.” Today, “Pam is stoooopid. Pam is stooopid.” Max never stopped teasing her. She tried ignoring him like her mommy said, but it never worked.

            “AM NOT!”

            “Stoopid Pam, Stoopid Pam.”

            “Shut up, Max! Stop being mean!”

            “Pam is a doo – doo head.”

            Pam just couldn’t take it anymore. She pushed Max as hard as she could, and he landed with a thud on the ground.

            Max started crying. “Miss Jo! Miss Jo! Pam pushed me!”

            Miss Jo walked over and comforted the crying Max. “Pam did you push him?”

            “Yes, but he was – ”

            “Pam, it isn’t nice to push people. Go sit over there on the bench for the rest of recess. I’m going to have to tell your parents about this.”

            “But Miss Jo! Max was tea – ”

            “Pam. Bench. Now.” It was the first time Miss Jo had to raise her voice at the normally sweet Pam.

            As Pam walked slowly over to the bench, she turned to look back at Max. He gave her an evil smile, and then went back to crying for Miss Jo.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans