[Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Five memorable X-Files MotW meet five Dunder Mifflin Employees.

I added a violence/injury warning even though it's nothing graphic...just creepy. If you can watch The X-Files, you can read this.

Office spoilers for The Fight (insanely minor, but just in case)

X-Files Spoilers for Pusher/Kitsunegari, Irresistible, Tooms/Squeeze, The Host and Post-Modern Prometheus.

Rated T because I was watching The X-Files when I was 12 and I could handle it, fool!


Rated: T
Categories: Crossover Characters: Dwight, Jan, Jim, Karen, Pam
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 500 Read: 7454 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 13, 2007 Updated: June 13, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I do not own anything related to The Office or The X-Files.

This came about after a visit back home and staying with my best friend. We watched an episode of Gilmore Girls and freaking Donnie Pfaster (well, the actor who played DP) was in the episode, so I went to the TWoP forums and the re-cap called him "Mr. Friendly" and it's like, NO!  So then we were thinking what if Donnie Pfaster would be in Scranton?  Which turned into a 5 Things fic. I wrote the first three parts on the airplane ride from Baltimore to Minneapolis, and the last two since I've been back.

Thanks to sharky for the quick read through!

This is for Annie!

PS- I hate the title, but I couldn't think of anything so I went with the straightforward approach

1. Dwight/Pusher by dylan619xf [Reviews - 2] (101 words)

2. Pam/Donnie Pfaster by dylan619xf [Reviews - 1] (99 words)

3. Karen/Tooms by dylan619xf [Reviews - 0] (101 words)


4. Jim/Flukeman by dylan619xf [Reviews - 2] (100 words)

5. Jan/The Great Mutato by dylan619xf [Reviews - 3] (99 words)