- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The title is based on the song, "Little of Your Time," by Maroon 5. It's an awesome song, and I highly recommend it! Reviews are always welcome, so that I can learn from them, thanks!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy this!! It's just a short little thing that's been in my head for quite some time.


He heard her on the phone, it sounded like her voice was choked. She had been crying. Jim's stomach lurched. What was he going to do when he got in there? Tell her it was just a joke? He strided into the office, and Pam quickly hung up the phone.

"Listen Jim-" Before she could finish any words that would crush him any farther, he pressed his lips to hers. She wasn't responding, so he decided to pull back, but right when he was going to, she slid her hands into his hair, and kissed him more passionately. She started to pull away. He dived in for one last kiss, and got it. But then it was over.

"Jiim." She sighed against his lips. She looked into his eyes, and when he didn't say anything she sighed again, "Jim. We need to talk about this."

"What do you want me to say Pam?"

"Uhh... maybe that we're just drunk, and you didn't mean it?" She regretted the words immediately. Of course he meant it! He cried for God's sake.

"Well I'm not drunk, and I meant every word." He looked down at her and squeezed her hips that his hands were resting on for the moment. She slipped her hands down his arms, and gave the signal that she wanted to hold his hands, so he gave her his.

"Um.. Jim... I kinda didn't mean what I said. I think I-" She blushed and looked down.

"What?" Jim questioned. He unhooked his hand, and used it to tilt her chin back up.

"Jim I think I-" I tear shed from her eye, "I think I'm in love with you." She kissed him on the lips, actually she barely even touched them, she just whispered against them, "I love you, Jim Halpert. Please say something."

He laughed, "Well I think I already said everything I needed to say. I love you too." With that he claimed her lips, and parted her lips with his tongue, and entered. She moaned into his mouth, and he squeezed her closer.

She broke the kiss quickly, and fell onto his chair.

"Pam, are you okay?" Jim rushed to her, and kneeled in front of her.

"Jim... What am I going to do about Roy? I mean...how is he going to react, and what is going to happen and-" Jim kissed her lips quickly.

"Pam it's going to be okay. I'll be patient. You can take all the time you want."

She looked at him, and smiled. "Wow. I cannot believe I'm breaking off an engagement. I love you, Jim."

"I love you as well." She laughed. Things were starting to turn around.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Thanks for reading! Please review, but be nice!



Jammer is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Little of Your Time also liked 185 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans