10 [Reviews - 32] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

Sometimes art captures life. Sometimes life imitates art. And sometimes that line between art and life becomes a little blurry.

 


Rated: K+
Categories: Past Characters: Pam
Genres: Angst, Drabble, Inner Monologue
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7882 Read: 11376 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 25, 2007 Updated: September 02, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

1. Chapter 1: Pens and Pencils by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 15] 4 (838 words)

I technically did not have this chapter beta'd, but if anyone is interesting in beta'ing any of the other chapters (I'm thinking three more and an epilogue), please let me know.

I want to give a special shout out to two great guys for their help, support and encouragement. Thanks so much scottyskater77 and Darth Schrute. You guys Rock!! I'm not so sure I would have had the courage to do this with out you two. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

^^^ In other words I don't own this character, I just feel like I know her very well.

2. Chapter 2: Blank Paper and Charcoal by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 5] 1 (994 words)

First off, I want to thank Azlin for being my beta and scottyskater77 and Darth Schrute for their never ending support and help.  This was a very difficult chapter for me, but I decided that sometimes you just have to let go and move forward.  So, if this chapter is a little bit weird, it's completely my fault.  Azlin, Scotty and Darth did what they could.  :)

Oh, and I also want to thank Cousin Mose, who I think unwittingly gave me that little extra push that I so very much needed. 

Disclaimer:  You all know the routine.  I don't own this character and no copyright infringement is intended. 

3. Chapter 3: Watercolor and Negative Space by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 6] 2 (1674 words)

Thanks so much for Darth Schrute and Azlin for your wonderful advice and beta'ing. Also, thanks to Scotty for unconditional support and friendship.

I kinda want to dedicate this chapter to all my old professors and former classmates. I know the likelihood of them ever reading this is slim to none, but what I learned from my critiques went beyond art and the classroom and will effect me for the rest of my life. I even want to dedicate this chapter to that one jerk who was less than tactful and less than helpful (my own personal Gil, if you will), because I still learned a valuable lesson from that guy even if it's not the one he intended. (I learned to stand up for myself).

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters represented in this story. No copyright infringement is intended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Chapter 4: Oil and Canvas by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 1] 1 (1912 words)

So as I projected, this took me a while to post. Sorry, family obligations and work got in the way of life.

There are a few 'Thanks' in order for this chapter. One, thanks Cousin Mose for beta'ing. As always you are very encouraging. Two, thanks to my OHOMB ;-) , Scotty for pulling me out of that proverbial hole of self-doubt. Seriously, I don't know why you put up with me sometimes. And finally, thanks to the man, who despite being several states and hundreds of miles away, manage to help me pick up that paint brush again. I am forever in debt. Darth, this chapters for you!!

Disclaimer: I don't own the character referenced in this chapter. But I do own oil paints, canvas, brushes and turpentine and . . .:rollseyes: nevermind. Just know that I don't mean any kind of copyright infringement. :)

5. Epilogue: Frames and Illumination by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 5] 2 (2464 words)

Ok, this is written a little different than the rest of the story. It's pretty much just fluff. But hey, it's and epilogue, right.

Thanks again to Cousin Mose, Darth Schrute and scottyskater77. :mwah!:

Disclaimer: I don't own Jim, Pam or any of the other character's in this story. Nor do I want to, because I can't write them as well as The Office writers can. They are in much better hands with them. No copyright infringement is intended.