- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I wrote this at work today. When X-Files was still on TV, I wrote a Dylan-related fic for Mulder and Scully. Since Jim and Pam are my new Mulder & Scully, I thought it might be appropriate. Also, I love Bob Dylan. A lot.  Thanks to Azlin for the quick beta!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I also do not own City Pages or Montage Mountain or Bob Dylan or Death Cab or Jeff Tweedy (from Wilco).

"Oh my god," squeaked Pam. "Look!" She shoved the City Pages into Jim's hands. "Bob Dylan is playing Montage Mountain!"

"So?" Jim questioned.

Pam narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean so? It's Bob Dylan! BOB. DYLAN."

"Yeah, okay...but he's pretty old and tickets are $50 before Ticketbastard fees. I'd pay that much to see Death Cab but--"

"Death Cab?! You're comparing Dylan to Death Cab? Jim, do not pull this cocky indie hipster bullshit with me! We're going to see Dylan and you're going to love it."

Jim frowned. "Well, I guess he did influence Tweedy..."

"Shut it."



dylan619xf is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The One and Only Time Jim Was an Indie Music Snob also liked 708 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans